TMK Call Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMK Call Out

Hello, Many of you think this call out would be suicidal however....

Given everyone thinks this guys a god, I would like to place my own skills against him, hes Old I am New, I also think I am like Him only better...

I would like to take on TMK next turbo round purely within the supporter killer ranks, Storm as also agreed should we both agree to this contest, no added turns will be added and Storm can monitor this to keep it all fair..

Round 889 Contest Rules

- Sub only
    - No added bought or won turns
    - No farming (this cannot be monitored but I am sure all will be watching)
    - No help at all from family members with cash or kill-points
    - If zeroed at the start of contest this will be classified as a forfeit from the other player and will LOSE

Winner gets to choose a forfeit for the Loser, regardless of consequences.

Im in Big Boy (May the best man win)

Lame only lamer. How bout he go blindfolded, maybe one arm tied behind his back? How can you say you are better and have stipulations? Quit trying to be something your not.

Comment

look you can hold mine when its over little heavier mine though shhhh

TMK is a little busy over next few rounds - message on here or PM when your ready....

Comment

Originally posted by Real_Rogue View Post
        Hello, Many of you think this call out would be suicidal however....

Given everyone thinks this guys a god, I would like to place my own skills against him, hes Old I am New, I also think I am like Him only better...

I would like to take on TMK next turbo round purely within the supporter killer ranks, Storm as also agreed should we both agree to this contest, no added turns will be added and Storm can monitor this to keep it all fair..

Round 889 Contest Rules

- Sub only
        - No added bought or won turns
        - No farming (this cannot be monitored but I am sure all will be watching)
        - No help at all from family members with cash or kill-points
        - If zeroed at the start of contest this will be classified as a forfeit from the other player and will LOSE

Winner gets to choose a forfeit for the Loser, regardless of consequences.

Im in Big Boy (May the best man win)

why dont you just stick to licking windows

Comment

Sounds like you have a crush on the man.
          I live in an anemone

Comment

Sick of everyone talking shit... plus TMK asked for it, he knows I know... he has a lot more to lose then me upholding that rep of his...

I think there will a few shocked faces around here soon LMFAO

Comment

To be honest bud...Do 20% of what TMK did then call him for challange

Comment

This as no relevance at all, he himself as well as the fans (gobblers) claim hes the best killer, he called me out if anything so we will see... IDK what medals he has or what he did last round or the round before if hes the better killer then he will win plain and simple its a game after all theirs a winner and a loser...

No pressure - after I win then what? am i some form of god? or do i only get this status after I win a few JPs lol pathetic, he has more to lose then me ;-) any player can walk on to this game and dominate it even TMK knows that nothing special about collecting at all.

Using macro or any other programmes is not a skill half of IU use it... we will see if technology beats the old style of killing, although I am new here I am old on other games :-)

Comment

I haven't seen or witnessed anyone else wanting to take him on specially everyone labelling him as the best killer when I know he is not lol! So ill have a go at him nothing wrong with that...

Comment

The Whole of IU will need to donate kill-points for him to beat me which will most likely happen... no one knows yet so we will see

Comment

The Whole of IU will need to donate kill-points for him to beat me which will most likely happen... no one knows yet so we will see

I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say this wasn’t just a stunt for some little Internet tmb fame but after seeing your comments I was wrong. Guess you might be too young or new to the game to know few years ago I was never a jp player, but pure killer. Anyone who’s being playing for a while knows this. I’ve challenged hundreds of people, and have had buildoffs lasting 10 hours. You are a nobody, with no background or have proven anything to come here running your mouth. Your challenge is not even worth my time. You want to run your mouth? Make it worth my time, I’ll take you in any challenge. Winner pays up full pack. Don’t have 750$ saved up? When you do, let me know

Comment

Originally posted by TMK View Post
                        I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say this wasn’t just a stunt for some little Internet tmb fame but after seeing your comments I was wrong. Guess you might be too young or new to the game to know few years ago I was never a jp player, but pure killer. Anyone who’s being playing for a while knows this. I’ve challenged hundreds of people, and have had buildoffs lasting 10 hours. You are a nobody, with no background or have proven anything to come here running your mouth. Your challenge is not even worth my time. You want to run your mouth? Make it worth my time, I’ll take you in any challenge. Winner pays up full pack. Don’t have 750$ saved up? When you do, let me know
                        Surprised you replied lol. You was better off not replying as the guy was having a convo with himself and nobody cared lol.

Comment

TMK your shit talk doesn't phase me neither does any of the trolls including don Sami or whatever gangster names he goes by! The facts are no one needs a back ground when a player wants to challenge another player keep hiding behind that ego! Been here 2 mins your right so it should be an easy win for you playboy! The facts are this it would be a full TMB shock me beating you and puts everything you've done under dispute as you stand for fuck all to me! I was wondering when you was going to start the money talk! Stfu you know I have arranged all this with storm I'm creating the platform to beat me? Looks like you've walked away to me.... get back in your jumped up company car don't ever preach your better then me MasterCard macro
                          Last edited by Real_Rogue; 07-11-2018, 08:18 PM.

Comment

TMK your shit talk doesn't phase me neither does any of the trolls including don Sami or whatever gangster names he goes by! The facts are no one needs a back ground when a player wants to challenge another player keep hiding behind that ego! Been here 2 mins your right so it should be an easy win for you playboy! The facts are this it would a full TMB shock me beating you and puts everything you've done under dispute as you stand for fuck all to me! I was wondering when you was going to start the money talk! Stfu you know I have arranged all this with storm I'm creating the platform to beat me? Looks like you've walked away to me.... get back in jumped up company car don't ever preach your better then me MasterCard macro
                            Croatia vs England ET, first half Is over. I got time now rouge to be honest I don't know what I'm doing. I'm so scared imagine England don't win na fuk it ITS COMING HOME.

Comment

Just lost not talking about it pissed off

Comment

Working...
                              X