Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The freak

He pulled off a family win.and a bunch of people bitched about it

thought it was a sweet move! feel a little bad for fh and gambino family thought they did really well but still liked it

Comment

Ok here comes the hate mail and multi theories.already people tried but it was all verified and legit.

Comment

a win is a win nice going

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
          thought it was a sweet move! feel a little bad for fh and gambino family thought they did really well but still liked it
          No need Brodie, we made that round our bitch, things happen last minute ! It’s what makes us keep playing !

#CantStop #WontStop #GFH

Nice win freak ��

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
            I agree, don't feel bad for GFH, about 90% of the cash we had was looted. Everyone knows our guys worked their asses off for what we earned and I'm proud of them for that. Congrats to Freak though!!

-Gris

Comment

what's poppin yoo

Comment

Nice piece of work Freak.
                Oh and you should change the water in your spa as soon as posible.

Comment

I will have to say this...Nice goin Freak!!! You finally accomplished what you have been set out to do since you have been here!! Glad to see that you finally done it!! Nice bold last second move!!

Comment

Bet that's not the only thing he's pulled off

Comment

freak is still here

Comment

Working...
                      X