Based on skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Based on skills

Who do you respect most on TMB based on his (her) skills ? Who are the Gods of TMB ?

Volkov - we are part in parcel the same player just do not Kill the same and two very different positions...

Comment

my list

LOPOV and rocknrolla - for killing
      Mitsui for looting
      Babbo - leadership
      Wolfgang and Beva - trolling
      Nino - have all in top skills (collecting,looting,killing)
      ShayneG - making people mad (best rankwhore also )
      Clutch - never giving up

Comment

Forgot to add Tmk's collecting ability and dmx's looting

Comment

DMX is a programmer, meaning programmes are used he would be daft not too, TMK swipes the visa how this makes him special I will never know hes your box average bloke who likes a gamble? come on man I see these posts all the time same comments every time too! everyone seriously needs to take their tongues out of other peoples asses...

Volkov is the best manual player I have witnessed and persistent, unless he uses the same tools HH and DMX uses, which I would be ashamed to find out and Highly doubt he uses after watching him...

If you fancy IU that much I would most certainly recommend you to go back... IU are lazy arrogant boring and the biggest rank whores I have ever seen on this game bigger then ShayneG... Good looking ItalianBoss is all they have left of a good player and im pretty sure he uses shit as well to up the speed of his gaming...

RocknRolla I personally also caught cheating on 2 separate turbos with his fucking macro when killing... again no skill you are ware of this too Zodiac

Babbo seems decent that we can agree on rest 50/50

We are talking about players with skill lets keep it about the players and not the IT wizards and card swipes...

#Hatetobethebarerofthetruth
          Last edited by Real_Rogue; 07-10-2018, 03:14 PM.

Comment

here come the haterz......

Comment

Only 3 dudes at this moment in game can do everything. Lopov, Nino and Vito.
              My opinion top 2 looters in tmb history. Vito and Mits.

But Eck is GOAT in whole TMB history for sure.

Comment

Cocamafioso will always be a TMB legend.

As of now Lopov and TMK. Cause they both can kick ass as a free or supporting player. They also know how to lead a family.

Comment

skills? like nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills.

girls only want boyfriends with great skills.

wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                    skills? like nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills.

girls only want boyfriends with great skills.

wtf
                    Costa has 1 good skill (sucking dick), look at far its got him

You just need to be really great at one thing these days. Thats it

Comment

Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
                      Costa has 1 good skill (sucking dick), look at far its got him

You just need to be really great at one thing these days. Thats it
                      you midget dickrider

Comment

Originally posted by Z0diac View Post
                        my list

LOPOV and rocknrolla - for killing
                        Mitsui for looting
                        Babbo - leadership
                        Wolfgang and Beva - trolling
                        Nino - have all in top skills (collecting,looting,killing)
                        ShayneG - making people mad (best rankwhore also )
                        Clutch - never giving up
                        I agree with that list but I also would put TMK for killing. Nowadays he is most collector but who was here in the past remember how a great killer he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Real_Rogue View Post
                          DMX is a programmer, meaning programmes are used he would be daft not too, TMK swipes the visa how this makes him special I will never know hes your box average bloke who likes a gamble? come on man I see these posts all the time same comments every time too! everyone seriously needs to take their tongues out of other peoples asses...

Volkov is the best manual player I have witnessed and persistent, unless he uses the same tools HH and DMX uses, which I would be ashamed to find out and Highly doubt he uses after watching him...

If you fancy IU that much I would most certainly recommend you to go back... IU are lazy arrogant boring and the biggest rank whores I have ever seen on this game bigger then ShayneG... Good looking ItalianBoss is all they have left of a good player and im pretty sure he uses shit as well to up the speed of his gaming...

RocknRolla I personally also caught cheating on 2 separate turbos with his fucking macro when killing... again no skill you are ware of this too Zodiac

Babbo seems decent that we can agree on rest 50/50

We are talking about players with skill lets keep it about the players and not the IT wizards and card swipes...

#Hatetobethebarerofthetruth
                          Lmao Ill take you on any days same creds bum. I dont need my cc to whoop most yall asses

Comment

TMK would make KS quit again.

Comment

TMK VS KS same credits> i am game Turbo round Killer ranks no farming no macro sub turns only on or off?

Comment

Working...
                              X