The mafia boss for phone apps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mafia boss for phone apps?

I am a player who plays 90% on my phone which at times is very difficult through the phones internet browsers at times. I don't understand why the game hasn't had an app created for it so people can still play while out on the run and away from computers. It would attract new players, pick up game activity and couldn't be to hard to set up, even if the app has to be paid for to download? This game has thousands of people playing it and plenty of supporters, the world is becoming more and more smart phone based so why hasn't the game adapted to smart phones yet? Who else agrees or know why it hasn't been done yet or can't be done?

What phone u got i play this game on my iphone all the time and i have no troubles

Comment

i asked larbi about this years ago, if i recall he said something along the lines of it's not been done because of the cost

Comment

I have an iPhone, the cost shouldn't be a problem when you have a game that has supporter to make you money? I also live in outback Australia where Internet isn't as great to be downloading a new browser page for every little thing...

Comment

I just want there to be a phone app for the game ��

Comment

http://us.blackberry.com/smartphones.../overview.html

Iphone is shit

Comment

nevermind an app what happen to the video - what I got that videos make the game lag bs it still lags and we have no videos

Comment

i bet out of 1.8 million registered users, this would be helpful to about 5

Comment

The game is very complex to have it all on one simple app. We have looked into this and at the moment it is not feasible yet.
                  Game Admin

Comment

yes so get your porsche designed blackberry and be happy .

Comment

I only play on my phone mate an I live in the bush in Qld I can still kill quick enough not as quick as computer players but quick enough I play on a stupid iPhone too I wouldn't if I didn't get it free cuz androids are better hahaha but I can stay protected the whole time I'm killing if I have enough time to play. I don't no why you need an app as it wouldn't change the fact you need to be connected to the net just be wise with when you play as in making sure you have good connection before trying to kill or bank.

Comment

I'm out back Qld too, it's not that I NEED an app I just thought it would be cool and better

Comment

I suggested an app years ago the programing and writing the app plus fees for licensing and patents will cost a pretty penny -

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                            What phone u got i play this game on my iphone all the time and i have no troubles
                            Playing game on mobile platform without issues means you suck at it...

just saying

Comment

Its no yir phone mate

its the Taliban Servers they use..........

Comment

Working...
                              X