• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLOG: IU_RU_HQs Reign of Terror

Check it out!

https://www.themafiaboss.com/tools/f...8-and-counting
    TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

Will they make it 9 in a row this round?

Comment

↑↑↓↓←→←→BA
      Clearly they use the Konami code.

Comment

blood code! Mortal Kombat!!!!!!

Comment

Aren't these the same people complaining constantly about 'the reign of terror' by omerta and pissheads?

Can we just call them the biggest hypocrites and rankwhores ever....? Worst kind of people… and so on.
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Will FH Gambino end their run this round?

Comment

f*ck IU...bunch of muppets.
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                Aren't these the same people complaining constantly about 'the reign of terror' by omerta and pissheads?

Can we just call them the biggest hypocrites and rankwhores ever....? Worst kind of people… and so on.
                You can call us whatever you want. You can come on here on the forum and say what you want. We play in the game. You hide in the game. Where is your union? There is no words to call it except ... poof gone.

Comment

When people pay so much money and spend so much time on ruining a game for the majority of players that's sad….

...and yes i CAN constantly call IU whatever I want, I can go on forums and say what I want....

...with the knowledge that the greatest rankwhore of IU will reply to me again.

NB not hiding...just V.

Comment

Theyre run ended bcoz of the Freak.. but we almost got them in that round..

Comment

we sure as hell tried seemed like the 2 fams that beat us had to spend quite a bit to beat us are's was 100% looted cash

Comment

funny that .. most of IU bank was from looting and from one looter who was over 4 times any other entire family or union.

Comment

Working...
                        X