Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clutch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Clutch

    Yoooo ass get bootted from anothahh family ehhh clutchh.. howw was it bein TMgayyss bitch for tahhh past 5 roundsss.

    Did yahhhh cup tahh ballss to or wahhh yahh fag

  • #2
    Suck a nut you wanna be Mr worker dumb tard god least clutch tard does shit

    Comment


    • #3
      Ahhh thoughtt yahh had quit shanneee... Ahhh seee now you tah one who replaced clutchhh on tmkkkk cockkkaaaaa

      Comment


      • #4
        Not sure whats more shocking, clutch getting kicked from IU or Shane lying about quitting the game. Ohh wait nvm, not really shocked at either. Carry on

        Comment


        • #5
          Clutch fucked over his old time buddie KANKAKEE1 a few rounds ago oOO

          Comment


          • #6
            Funny I never said I quit just got More in life can handle

            Comment


            • #7
              Clutch didn't get removed. He asked to leave. As usual, you guys don't know half of the shit you say.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Beva01 View Post
                Yoooo ass get bootted from anothahh family ehhh clutchh.. howw was it bein TMgayyss bitch for tahhh past 5 roundsss.

                Did yahhhh cup tahh ballss to or wahhh yahh fag
                You sound awkward as fuck lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  he left lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by IDC View Post
                    Funny I never said I quit just got More in life can handle
                    More lies Shane, you just cant seem to help yourself can you.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Assclown View Post
                      Clutch fucked over his old time buddie KANKAKEE1 a few rounds ago oOO

                      Can you please explain how? ... lol

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X