Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**SeXiEst MAN of TMB 2014 *** Nominations By Players 2 nominations by TMB QUEENS!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **SeXiEst MAN of TMB 2014 *** Nominations By Players 2 nominations by TMB QUEENS!!!!!

HI LADIES AND GENTS YES YES YES ITS THAT TIME AGAIN HOLLYWOOD WON THE LAST COMP NOW WHO IS THE SEXIEST MAN 2014!!!!! THERE ARE ALOT OF HOT COCKS IN TMB THESE DAYS TMB KINGS!!! LETS HOPE THEY ARE SEXY WITH NO SHIRTS ON AS THEY SEND THOSE COCK SELFIES WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

EXTRA POINTS GIVEN TO PLAYERS WHO SEND CHOPPERJO PERSONALIZED SELFIES!! lmfao!! LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED BOYS!!!! woot Woot!!!! xXx

Ravenkc
    TMB Queen
    Xxx

I vote for me....I might be hung like a tic tac but I'm sexy as fuck

Comment

ITS SO HARD TO NOMINATE ... HMM

Spade305 and Blizzard_420

get my 2 votes!!

Comment

I'm bringin sexy bike, these hoes don't know how to act. 7 1/2 inches of cut Kosher dong for dat azz and a syringe full of nicotine for a hater.

Comment

Blizz has an inverted penis.... he's eliminated

Comment

place your nominations correctly ya spastic cunts or they wont be counted!!

so we have,,,

SPADE_305
            BLIZZARD_420
            GASFACE

Comment

uncircumcised are also eliminated. if you are a heathen, pagan, savage infidel you are eliminated.

Comment

Guess I'm still in then. I'm Italian and cut. Although my tic tac has brought disgrace to the Italian heritage

Comment

Shut ya doodle up unless u send a cock selfie

Comment

a chick start talkin bout some dick a thread is liable to skyrocket on views and replies. If I send the selfie cock pic to Raven she might end up tryin to ,ake me her TMB hubby sendin me level 4 subscriptions and shit, but I aint no giggolo but I got some pimp in me.

Comment

LOL if u dont have a sub your not my bub!

haha its how it is IN THE WORLD OF TMB bahahahahaahhhaha *here hold my sword* I have to tie my shoe lace

Comment

Wait Spade305 is a male?!?! We've been sex chatting for 6 months!!! Wtf! I feel so violated!

Comment

lol what a sad bitch

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
                            Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger

there u go- practice to that you homo cunt

Comment

it says nohomo!!

why doesn't anyone understand that, go back in the a fucking womb and grow some brains this time, fucking down syndrome

Comment

Working...
                              X