#NeverForget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #NeverForget

Well all things considered I have to say it's been a reasonably successful round for us here at iC, I think it's clear to all the tmb world we have been experiencing some difficulties recently, but we are not even close to giving up!!

But with that being said we really need to focus on us, and dubs lack of personal hygiene, and the fact that Seth fell out of the van about 10 days ago and we haven't seen him since, but rumor has it he's working his way out of the local whore house... I'm sure you will be relived to hear.

We should also state that due to these recent hardships, and repairs to the van after Luke's drunk driving (again) the most recent clash of the titans (iC Vs UC&co) has had to be forfeited on our part.

So congrats to UC you deserve it, but then again you hardly need us to say that, you have been telling us all yourselves for the last 4 rounds....

- Babbo

Just incase anyone did

yeh and lets not forget the present...3rd union lol all members are 00

Comment

and yes im unregistered..im working on that lol

Comment

Never forget when he sold his soul and union out to IU. Sad fuck is too broke to do shit without Seth buying for him.

Comment

Oh looky. #Fakenews

Comment

# babbo licked my taint last night and I squeeze the man cream all over hh face

Comment

Wow bringing up the time UC won something for them to gain a little respect for themselves.... As the state down the barrel of another round going down the pan.

All things being said, iC did struggle for a short time at that point for one reason or another... But you never see any iC member busting up the forum chatting about how iC are crushing UC every round and how they don't stand a chance... Mostly because that doesn't need to be said, we let our results speak for us.

Anyway enjoy your bitterness see you at the finish line.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
                Wow bringing up the time UC won something for them to gain a little respect for themselves.... As the state down the barrel of another round going down the pan.

All things being said, iC did struggle for a short time at that point for one reason or another... But you never see any iC member busting up the forum chatting about how iC are crushing UC every round and how they don't stand a chance... Mostly because that doesn't need to be said, we let our results speak for us.

I just thought it was funny enough to share

But cool story bro

Comment

What do you do exactly besides bank? Sit down in the back row with the rest of the nobodies, nerd!!!

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post

Comment

Working...
                  X