X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jerryboy03
    replied
    Lol
    miss those days where rules are so important and you get booted when you disobey lol.

Anyone who remembers those times when you need to post in your profile the time you joined a family so as to avoid compromise if you did something prior to joining? Lol

Leave a comment:

• Drob
    replied
    Originally posted by Ratty View Post
    http://www.scn-union.webs.com/ Have a look Drob , you may learn something.
    Never heard of it ROFL..nice site tho..pretty colors

Leave a comment:

• Ratty
    replied
    http://www.scn-union.webs.com/ Have a look Drob , you may learn something.

Leave a comment:

• ruggerio
    replied
    tax-collecters

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    yea you're answering question i never asked and replying to statements i never made

why mention ics or 13 in this? so you can disagree with me? silly....

and iu abused family killer ranks to a point they were worse than 14's islander...at least you could talk and reason with islander and he knew how to stay polite...iu's only reply was cunt this and cunt that and we don't give a fuck about you and your family...and the majority i spoke with in iu just hated tmb, the players and just loved to annoy the hell out of everyone else and enjoyed the demise of the game

you stand alone more than i do in this and your logic is still retarded.....

Leave a comment:

• Drob
    replied
    Originally posted by jerryboy03 View Post
    a lot left because of V's whining
    There is that to consider as well

Leave a comment:

• jerryboy03
    replied
    a lot left because of V's whining

Leave a comment:

• Drob
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
    ooooh ok now i understand...so iu loves this game so much they kept it zeroed for 3 years +

and told everyone to fcuk themselves who complained about it...

and more than once admitted they don't care about anyone in this game if it's not iu

and when they kept the game zeroed 1000s of players became a few 100....

the best and nicest people left and we got assholes of iu back for it....but that's because they love the game?

yea your logic is retarded....

My logic is retarded? ? U dum dum...the game kept them zeroed all that time as well..people left because of the rules changes....and I know all of iu doesn't think like that. .sure u got your assholes but that's everywhere. .and as I said if ever the game wanted the hits to stop all they had to do was ask for an nap..Most didn't so the hits kept happening...thr best people leaving is debatable and relative..sure you think your 13 and Ics friends are the best..i don't but that's a matter of opinion. .what is fact though is you mostly stand alone in your backwards way of thinking. .I'm sure the majority of people would agree with me..and if you're gonna blame someone for killing the game blame islander and 14..i watched him zero everyone then make one person families just to take every single rank...iu never has done that..YOUR logic is retarded old and overused

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    ooooh ok now i understand...so iu loves this game so much they kept it zeroed for 3 years +

and told everyone to fcuk themselves who complained about it...

and more than once admitted they don't care about anyone in this game if it's not iu

and when they kept the game zeroed 1000s of players became a few 100....

the best and nicest people left and we got assholes of iu back for it....but that's because they love the game?

yea your logic is retarded....

Leave a comment:

• Drob
    replied
    Originally posted by Besttriggerman View Post
    Let me ask you this Deon. Would you be more inclined to play again if population of the game increased and perhaps city value semi existed again. Also on a side note those who believe iu is the devil. She they make things hard but don't us think even they are bored... I mean I'm sure they would love to see the game grow again with people

Idk who deon is...I'll answer anyway cuz it's my thread lol....maybe. ..the rules are more so the problem to me..but a bigger population would nullify that I think. .who cares about the rules if theres 10k people a round playing? ?..far as the cities go..same thing. .alot of the cities are ghost towns. .population increase would probably bring back some of that factor into it..

And iu is bored. .lots of them are at least. .alot of the top guys don't even play. .they're like me just hang around for the social aspect and to help out if needed...I've seen the biggest asshole of them all eck actually try to make the game competitive. .Instead of taking every rank let someone else take it not from iu....seen sheikh give rounds away to people we technically were against. ...I've been held back when I was a member from killing everything because it was better to let V and his hand holding butt buddies live just to help the game out...so yes I would say iu and ru love the game contrary to what v says or thinks

Leave a comment:

• Drob
    replied
    They zeroed they're enemies for 3 years...just so happens that was the majority of the game..and don't act like they didn't get hit in return...i was in ru..i know for a fact lots of times we would be minding our business intentionally not hitting..then one of your innocent lambs comes along and hits us..then they get zeroed..yet somehow that makes iu bad?? Dude get over it...go play Farmville or that one game where u bake fucking cakes..we're not supposed to all hold hands and be friends. .it's a fucking mafia game.....however u see it what they did worked....there has been several organized efforts to overthrow them. Killing the game didn't stop this from happening. .good players did. .

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    well if iu is bored that's just fcuking karma isn't it?

a result of disrespecting all players not in iu and zeroing this game for eternity.....

if they loved this game in any way they wouldn't have zeroed it for 3 years.....

Leave a comment:

• Besttriggerman
    replied
    Let me ask you this Deon. Would you be more inclined to play again if population of the game increased and perhaps city value semi existed again. Also on a side note those who believe iu is the devil. She they make things hard but don't us think even they are bored... I mean I'm sure they would love to see the game grow again with people

Leave a comment:

• HateBeingSober
    replied
    Fatal the outstanding, articulate very well liked , honest , brave, and beautiful. Best thing to ever happen to this game. He gets my vote

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    how naive...ofcourse people quit because of the zeroed state of the game

it's not a gameplan...it's trying to keep everyone outside your family from playing

if they DID have a gameplan they would outcompete people from day 1....but they didn't

they zeroed the entire game and when people asked why they got the "fuck you cunt because we can"-reply

keep that up for three years and most people are gone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X