No announcement yet.

Reminiscent of cities glory. .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perhaps the old days weren't all that great after all, absence makes the heart grow fonder, things are just different now. maybe that's one way to loo at it. Still have yet to make a decision.

Comment

Yeah things are different. .that's for sure. .but it's really no contest comparing now and then..let's not even mention the rules. .just leave those out..on numbers alone I'll take old days..i mean u can have the shittiest rules ever but u got 10k people playing every round it'll be fun I'm sure..for comparison as I'm sure some of you old timers can attest to you look at whose online at peak hours any given day. .look at everyone online. ..During the old days that was just whose online in new york or Palermo. .so give me the old days anytime off that alone

Comment

Another looting family in Los Angeles

Short bus lead by TeAse
        SOE~

Comment

Yeah I remember tease...she might still have my dick pic ROFL

Comment

Chicago - Windy City union
            London - Skullz
            Cleveland - Money Making Mafia
            Detroit - The BrotherHood
            Montreal - ICS , HellsAngels , Nomads , Vendetta , Hitsquad , Vancelli
            New York - SkidMark Mansion
            Palermo - REPUBLIC
            Tampa - La Familia , Buds
            Tokyo - Dynasty
            Sydney - Pandora

Some I wanted to add to your list

good read over all

Comment

Tokyo-dynasty
              Chicago- illuminati
              New york - gambinos
              Devils gate once had 2 cities i think
              Great read though!

Comment

Super fly, you think Skids were rank whores? They were far from that. All of them had only one silver family medal, when they accidentally won. There was only 2 skids with medals, and it was me and q. And we were reminded daily how we were rank whore by out follow family
                Members for having them....lol

Comment

great post drob, we should get you dunk more often

after NYC blood union formed a few cities did similar, so we has Moscow blood union, vikings mob, London Union ace was a notable here and one of the best lockdowns, jumbo started SBU but osmosis is most notable there, this also incluses an IU way before this current edition

Comment

Rofl thanks man I try lol

Comment

yeah fun post. keeps me coming back to look at others point of views back then

Comment

Devils gate was immense, totally different time but to those that never saw the families back then it is beyond description. The best union I was ever a part of was NYU. Anybody that played during that time period got smashed, people can say whatever they like but that is a fact. Sad to see no union in Ny when there could be but players are either lazy or prefer joining other families. With Sbu I was probably slightly spoiled leaving Ny, but they all wanted to do what they felt best for their fams not as a whole. Any way memory lane only pisses me off

Comment

The best union I was ever a part of was NYU. Anybody that played during that time period got smashed, people can say whatever they like but that is a fact.

hell yeah

Comment

ICS alone had around 30 families and the family i was with was bigger than most unions now...not sure why people hated banks so much back then...it meant 1000s of players instead of 100s.

Luckily iu's family killer ranks are gone now....now that entire family gone and we can enjoy the game again
                            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

V don't you turn this into a iu bashing thread. .I'll bitch slap you..I'm not a iu member and never have been but I have friends there and don't consider them the problem. But I must counter your point. .they haven't disappeared..I'm not in the loop too much cuz I don't care to be but I don't think anyone else has taken any rounds but them. Correct me if I'm wrong

Comment

I'll leave out the homer picks..best families I've been with were Phoenix and my own Chaos_Theory. . But from the outside looking in back in those days I would've payed to be in inner_circle. ..cookie to whoever tells me the don. .i forget his name. .they had the cool icons and always looked strong..cool name. .and I always preferred smaller families to large unwieldy ones. .idk how people did it...40 50 families is 40 50 different bosses and 40 50 different personalities..assuming all families are full and remember it was a 30 member limit then not 20 you have 1000+ people to keep happy lol or 200 real people and 800 some odd multis but that's none of my business

Comment

Working...
                                X