Reminiscent of cities glory. .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thanks lol.

Yeah I remember republic abit...another fam I remember being a force was BRG and brotherhood. .don't know the town but I remember them having double digit families at one point.....lol dante gotti was a character

Comment

Wasn't Dante the 52_Hitters? Man, you didnt pay attention to the messages he sent you, did you? Love the forum post, Drob. One of the best in a long time.

Comment

^ agreed .....what about Circus Nuts though? controversial, obnoxious, but they knew what they were doing. what about SHEVEL, man tits, all the top looting fms, want2rank, ws a good looter, gank bank good fam, before 1 hour protection was imolemented they ruined lot of rounds if you werent VERY careful at the beginning of rounds

Comment

Very good history review for our cities! Have you thought about writing a blog?

Comment

Las Vegas- Borgata, Jokers, Clericuzio, OriginalOutlaws, Brotherhood, Cigar City Mafia, Hooligans, Vegas_Legends(OO-Borgata_Pimps-Jokers), HKU, Fazzles_Angels

Tampa- Buds, The_Scilian_Mafia (indie fam), Cigar_City_Mafia's first home, La_Familia I think? I was cool with The_Kid so...

that's the 2 main cities I payed most attention to besides LA, but we all know its WC and IC =P
            shout out to WC and IC. long time friends in LA

Comment

Hurricane, there's maybe like a couple dozen of us that even read the blogs, that's asking a lot out of us lol.

Comment

Thanks guys for reading and commenting. .i didn't mention many indie fams simply because by my scale size is a factor. .i only mentioned MIT because I've had personal dealings with them. .been at war with them and such...but I didn't forget circus nutz of new york or mattys skidmark United lol. For reference in order to be qualified as most notable of a particular city i looked at:
                Size of union
                Longevity
                Spending power
                Notoriety of members and family name

So in my drunken state i know I left some deserving fams out and as I remember them I'll comment and add..but like I said don't attack me lol just tell me whoever I missed or who you think deserves a spot and why...

No righteous not really never gave it much thought. .you guys have a good blog team already lol. I just wanted to do something fun and Interesting for the community to take part in..too much Mr worker and useless shit on here nowadays when the grd used to mean something. .that's another topic for another day .shout out to worker tho lol.

Comment

SCN was a big based london union as well...

Comment

Also unless you're in my pantheon of top players. .or contributed by keeping your city and family relevant all this time and I actually noticed I didn't mention individual players...notable families was the topic. ..pops cypriot islander eck coca sheikh Darkstarr Arch angel Golden gate Coral few others are all notable players by one standard ... so is blizz 420..V...tmk amd sheikh...ray ray..lucky chevy..whoever runs Uc by another standard. .... again another subject for another day. ..you can mention them tho if u feel they deserve a spot...shout out to the looter fams of old..pebbles man tits...don't fit the bill far as my personal scale and remember they weren't based out of one city..looter fams didn't have a home..that's the difference but good input anyway
                    Last edited by Drob; 10-11-2014, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Don't recall them. .but I never payed much attention to London to be honest. .it's akin to a flyover tmb city ROFL..

Comment

Circus Nuts vs. Skidmark
                        Circus Nuts= tasteless yet edgy and pushing the borders of censorship
                        Skidmark= corny, self-indulging, rankwhore oriented schmucks.

I calls em like I sees em

Comment

evil clown vs. doo doo stained underwear... I'll side with evil clown every time.

Comment

Lol cut from the same cloth in my book..In my nooobie days as a free player when I was with pissheads..word came down from cypriot to attack the skids...they were a pretty good killer fam..i remember them plenty of times building up to day 4 or 3..Every member having 300k+ dus. .picking some big union and. Destroying them lol..since we all shared new york at the time we had an nap with them till that one round we kept them zeroed lol....i warred with them more recent when matty came back for abit..can't remember why but he was a cool guy..I'm not a free player so I built and 00ed them all rd but still fun bunch of guys lol. ..

I was with circus nutz for awhile. .maybe a round or two. .got in thru bendover. .shout out to bendy. ..funny ass dudes lol...few of them I think still pop in every now and then...

Comment

respect the mansion

Comment

Maybe tonight or tomorrow I'll post a thread ranking my top families top players of all time..have to think and write it down try to make it as accurate as possible. .last night was off the top of my head and I even missed a couple cities ROFL..but yeah see what u guys think about that one..maybe make a poll or something and see if we can recognize together the Top family of all time and The top player of all time. .would be iinteresting

Comment

Working...
                                X