Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview with Klown by Clutch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Interview with Klown by Clutch

    https://www.themafiaboss.com/tools/f...lown-by-Clutch
    TMB Moderator

    Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

  • #2
    thank you kindly
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice 1 Klown. You have done great here

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks boss

        Comment


        • #5


          Ragnar
          Ranked 8 in Level 4, and 9 national.

          Currently in Istanbul

          This mafioso got 822,150 operatives
          and 0 defensives

          This mafioso has 6,047 kill points

          Boss of VALHALLA family.
          Level 4Level 4Level 4Level 4

          last seen 1 minute, and 15 seconds ago.


          networth $6,100,040,363

          last attacked by ROME_GOTTI
          7 seconds ago.




          YOure my bitch now stfu pussy . .... & FUCK THIS STUPID LYING ASS INTERVIEW

          Comment


          • #6
            Umm you appear like you just lost like 9 different builds kid
            Keep trying

            Comment


            • #7
              deary fucking me
              Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
              Ragnar
              Ranked 8 in Level 4, and 9 national.

              Currently in Istanbul

              This mafioso got 822,150 operatives
              and 0 defensives

              This mafioso has 6,047 kill points

              Boss of VALHALLA family.
              Level 4Level 4Level 4Level 4

              last seen 1 minute, and 15 seconds ago.


              networth $6,100,040,363

              last attacked by ROME_GOTTI
              7 seconds ago.




              YOure my bitch now stfu pussy . .... & FUCK THIS STUPID LYING ASS INTERVIEW

              Comment


              • #8
                Yup his 1st and last mistake
                Love when kids puff up trying to make a name for themselves
                Kinda flattered

                Comment


                • #9
                  http://i.imgur.com/mc6zbaC.png

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Klown View Post
                    yet youre hiding behind bh turns stfu, he meant that in the way he 0d your stupid ass , YEAH WE GOT HITS ON YA HEAD TOP THAT WE FULFILL stfu bitch

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You are losing
                      And looking silly
                      My 1 account forced your entire union to waste all your credits
                      Guess you'll be bobbing on UC again next round since your crew is pretty discouraged this round
                      I seen the messages of you all on your knees begging Ronin to fight your battles
                      Another failure from came Rome

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        you only have 1 account? weak

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
                          yet youre hiding behind bh turns stfu, he meant that in the way he 0d your stupid ass , YEAH WE GOT HITS ON YA HEAD TOP THAT WE FULFILL stfu bitch
                          Bh has turns to hide behind news to me

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Klown View Post
                            You are losing
                            And looking silly
                            My 1 account forced your entire union to waste all your credits
                            Guess you'll be bobbing on UC again next round since your crew is pretty discouraged this round
                            I seen the messages of you all on your knees begging Ronin to fight your battles
                            Another failure from came Rome
                            false false and more false hood from your slut mouth... hmmm guess after this beating you'll learn how to stay down like a good pup

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sid View Post
                              Bh has turns to hide behind news to me
                              news to you that warhounds whole union is hiding behind the protection of a family ? lmao well there you have it , Ohana cant fight a battle they started and now start to suck shane for his ranks... kanye

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X