X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not liking these thread rules

Like anything we say get the thread either closed or removed
    Anything negative

It doesn't even have to be that negative. It can be light criticism and the thread is removed.
    But if we make a thread calling TMB the best game ever, you keep that up.

Political Bias for your political agenda?
    This is force promotion of your game.

If you think forcing TMB into a good light on the forums will make new players want to stay you are wrong.
    Its the community that has that power. And we could easily tell a new player this game sucks if they trying to be an active player of this game.
    Or we could easily drive them away. The threads won't make any difference.

Don't get me wrong though. I'm not asking to be able to bash the hell out of this game and staff etc.
    I'm asking for you all to stop being damn strict.
    You only throwing more wood into the fire, and its only a matter of time before some players get fed up with it.

As for yesterday thread created by Michael. All he did was post a phone number that was posted by THE ACTUAL player who posted his on HIS OWN thread.
    What type of sense does that make?
    Ban someone for doing something someone already did to themselves???
    and the B and Chris E argument?
    Since when was players not allowed to argue. yeah they can do that PM, but I don't ever remember a rule about this

That the thing I don't understand. The thread rules have become completely objective, and lacks common sense.
    Last edited by SOExclusive; 10-03-2014, 02:15 PM.
    SOE~

tread closed end of story

Comment

Make an effort to read the rules and there wont be an issue. You guys complain like little schoolgirls but you have never made the effort to understand what is and is not allowed then you can come on here and bitch like a little girl in a pink dress.

I was the dirtiest mouthed player in this game when I used to play and I never got banned or frozen or even once reprimanded by staff. I also didnt complain about the rules, I knew this game had its own rules and terms of use when I signed up here...and if I wanted to play here had to stick to them.

Make the effort, read the rules. If you post a players personal details it is liable to get you banned from the game. Lucky he only got banned from the forums. If we forced this rules to the latter you would be crying snot and tears.
      Game Admin

Comment

I don't know man. I see what you are saying but I think I would just shut down the forum.

If it is putting lag in the game with those posts then I could do without looking at it.

All I seen in this forum since I been back is that people hate IU .

I could give a flying fart on most of the shit and Storm handles himself with no problems if you have an issue so the best way if you have a problem is go see him direct anyway.

I say just shut the fucking thing down.

Comment

Ok Storm
          I'm gonna start posting the rules
          For any case I see. And if your reasoning for deleting a thread contradicts these rule I will point out the bullshit.
          SOE~

Comment

I bet soe would look good in a lil pink dress, high heels, make up a wig etc.... hes got the boobies and the booty for it aswell ahhah yeeeeaaaahhh !!

Comment

see what I mean . I didnt need to paint that pic of soe in a pink dress

Comment

What a crybaby. Take your toys and go home.

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge View Post
                  What a crybaby. Take your toys and go home.

lol
                  The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
                  SOE~

Comment

but if you try sometimes you just might find you get what you need. There's legal implications involved when you start revealing real-life characteristics of another player. If I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by SOExclusive View Post
                      Ok Storm
                      I'm gonna start posting the rules
                      For any case I see. And if your reasoning for deleting a thread contradicts these rule I will point out the bullshit.

Now you are just going out of your way to be annoying to staff doing our jobs. Sorry but we have to put up with a lot from players and this is petty. This thread is now closed and if you continue to be petty about this then so will I as we move forward, or backward....I prefer we move forward...

Just stick to the rules and there won't be any problems.You dont have to deal with player track records and you don't have any idea how we work on on a daily basis to keep sanity afloat, so let us do our jobs please and get on with your game.

This forum is not a place for players to come and bad mouth the game or the staff and for you to say as you please. You talk about politcal bias, it is not about that...the forum belongs to the business and is subject to codes of conduct laid down by the management for good reason in the interest of the business. The conduct rules are reasonable and its most times players who are not. Some players will get banned for doing something while another player may not for that same thing because one may be a habitual offender and the other may just be a first timer

Sometimes an offence may indeed be bannable and we choose to try to turn the situation around, and other times, a player may have gone off the rails so many times that we just ban them at their next offence. And players have no clue how we get there because all you see is one or 2 encounters here on the boards, you dont deal with skype abuse, PM abuse and misconduct, private mails sent in game that break the rules etc...Just leave us to do our jobs please, and remember there is always a way to communicate anything you want without breaking the rules....jjust leave your asshole hat at the door and remember we are also human beings.
                      Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                      X