Hitler, genocides,Jews, religion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler, genocides,Jews, religion

I come on here to play a game. Why is the forum full of shit nobody wants to get thrown at the forums by people that dont even play.

The game listened to the whining about the game and made changes to accomodate people that dont PlayStation the forums the game to the game and the ics union given the rules they were complaining about made an exodus upon getting every rule they asked for.

Get the forums back... Get the gameplay back.

yeah, i commented on one but looking at them and people don't even view them they have been up for 21 hours and only 13 or 14 views and i think i viewed them a couple times.

anyways the better question is does any actually buy subs anymore?

i know i do. but i would say i'm in the minority on that.

Comment

I think the hard core want a game that isnt so soft. It is a mafia game. The game needs more participants. If I was coming on the game site for the first time and seen ,, flat earth, jews, genocide, hitler, religious hoopla, whining beotches, when I am just cruising the internet I wouldn't be interested in parking and getting out of the car and looking around. Fuck that shit. People play games to have fun.

I hear ya Eli.

Comment

the same people rotating for JPs and credits hurts a game waay more....

...don't you have enough medals by now?

say hello to your rankwhore buddies, Mrs. Ranksalot!!

(stupid IU bitch with your fake wars)
        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

is this still a thing?

and why don't armenians get a holocaust museum?
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
          X