Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where have all the real looters gone? i mean look at these poor souls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have all the real looters gone? i mean look at these poor souls.

I log in to about 13 of these a day...
    from CYCLONE
    49 minutes, and 32 seconds ago.

reply | quote | block | delete

CYCLONE jacked 1 planes from you!

from CYCLONE
    49 minutes, and 45 seconds ago.

CYCLONE raided your drug labs while no one was there and ganked 7,878 grams of coke, 7,878 grams of weed, 7,878 bottles of liquor from you.

from CYCLONE
    49 minutes, and 41 seconds ago.

CYCLONE raided your headquarter while no one was there and ganked $126,728 from you.

I was gonna say noob, but I think he is WC lol

Define "Real Looters"
    With indy looting gone, looters are gone
    imo

Add the fact that transfers exist, indy is gone
    SOE~

Comment

sometimes you check the drugs cars planes and hq thinkin you might hit a super lick on one

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
        sometimes you check the drugs cars planes and hq thinkin you might hit a super lick on one
        Thats true to
        I know certain players that stash there money in certain places
        Some put it in guns
        Some in planes
        Most smart looters put it in chrystler 300 lol
        SOE~

Comment

Yea I understand that but again they keep hittin the same thing over and over...u would think after 100 hits and ppl nets are the same that it will be the same outcome lol....

Comment

Originally posted by Bunch View Post
            Yea I understand that but again they keep hittin the same thing over and over...u would think after 100 hits and ppl nets are the same that it will be the same outcome lol....
            This isn't like putting your hand on the stove
            It takes a few times before you realize "hey, this ninja over here broke. I'm not hitting him anymore"

Understand that looting isn't like killing. This goes for the amount of targets
            Killers may have 10 targets
            Looters have 100+
            And those targets have money just about every hour

So they go city to city hitting everyone until they realize some people are broke.

Killers have very few targets so after hitting someone who's armed with glocks 1 time, they know not to do it again.
            As a looter, I'm not gonna remember after attacking 99 people lol
            Last edited by SOExclusive; 10-03-2014, 02:33 AM.
            SOE~

Comment

now if Cyclone looted you in 1 place more than 10+ times within the same toh, KNOWING FULLY WELL you are broke after the first 3-4 hits
              then yeah either he got a problem with you, bored, or just being stupid
              SOE~

Comment

Originally posted by SOExclusive View Post
                This isn't like putting your hand on the stove
                It takes a few times before you realize "hey, this ninja over here broke. I'm not hitting him anymore"

Understand that looting isn't like killing. This goes for the amount of targets
                Killers may have 10 targets
                Looters have 100+
                And those targets have money just about every hour

So they go city to city hitting everyone until they realize some people are broke.

Killers have very few targets so after hitting someone who's armed with glocks 1 time, they know not to do it again.
                As a looter, I'm not gonna remember after attacking 99 people lol
                I figure a target is something worth hitting. So your asssessment of 10 to 1 is way out to lunch. Looting is dead because of the transfers. Anyone looting now is just for gun money. If you are a good looter you can tell exactly what is on hand and you don't always have to hit and use turns to find out.

Somewhere along the line the game turned into a collectard bonanza.

Comment

wasnt the game a collectard bonanza 6 or 7 years ago when you had dozens of families with nothing but sheeple collecting rounds and rounds for a rank spot ?

Comment

Bunch, hey. the real looters left before you joined mate, aL_Swearengen, bobby, brandos bullit. when I look now and see around 500 regular players its a bit sad. I first started round 57, the black hand. people on here will tell you the same, the game was ON FIRE bck then, with troy, vogel, real t, byp, bobby, geekicon, cybermafia, lol. I loved this game. medals mean fuck all now with so few players imo.

Comment

No disrespect to anyone winning now, you can only beat whos in the race I know that. you just missed out guys that's all.

Comment

If you joined in 2011, just seen it says I did too, that's from bein banned, if you were here then fair play, you know what im saying pal.

Comment

Originally posted by toodles View Post
                          I figure a target is something worth hitting. So your asssessment of 10 to 1 is way out to lunch. Looting is dead because of the transfers. Anyone looting now is just for gun money. If you are a good looter you can tell exactly what is on hand and you don't always have to hit and use turns to find out.

Somewhere along the line the game turned into a collectard bonanza.
                          uhh no...and yes.
                          Looting is dead because because of transfers, BUT indy looting only, not looting in general.
                          A family looter can still send money up every time they gank some money.

and yes you can tell what a target has on hand just by viewing their nw and their ops
                          but like I mentioned, looters have over 100 targets unlike killers who have like 10 in one toh.
                          So the attacking is pretty random, and a looter is not likely to remember who they...unless its the main target

Looter do hit the "main" target
                          Originally posted by toodles View Post
                          I figure a target is something worth hitting.
                          but looting is not JUST hitting the main target
                          they're stealing the scraps from as many people as they can, not just a few
                          SOE~

Comment

Originally posted by Maroni View Post
                            Bunch, hey. the real looters left before you joined mate, aL_Swearengen, bobby, brandos bullit. when I look now and see around 500 regular players its a bit sad. I first started round 57, the black hand. people on here will tell you the same, the game was ON FIRE bck then, with troy, vogel, real t, byp, bobby, geekicon, cybermafia, lol. I loved this game. medals mean fuck all now with so few players imo.
                            brandos bullit sucks at looting
                            SOE~

Comment

The looters from 3 years ago were in Cheese, Special Needs, RU, and Lostboys

ICS has Diesel_Doctor but he by himself in that department.

PS: REMOVE THE FUCKING "....." IN YOUR THREAT TITLE
                              I CAN'T GO TO THE NEXT PAGE
                              SOE~

Comment

Working...
                              X