• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harryverderchki
    replied
    Originally posted by SOExclusive View Post
    @harry

Its probably a bug in the coding on the site that making the game clock and hire screen have problems
    The lag is most likely the type of program used. Some programs run slower depending on what was used to make it.
    I been here for just over two years and its been a problem since I started. You probably go back much longer than that . Time to fire the network guy. Pay someone to fix the fucking thing. I can't imagine staking a round for a couple grand and having that issue.

Leave a comment:

• harryverderchki
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
    earn? missmack often asks others to buy them for her

danzig still around?
    Thats bullshit. If you say she sucks with your passion and hate for IU it automatically means she is the greatest killer.

Leave a comment:

• SOExclusive
    replied
    @harry

Its probably a bug in the coding on the site that making the game clock and hire screen have problems
    The lag is most likely the type of program used. Some programs run slower depending on what was used to make it.

Leave a comment:

• Mr_CoCo
    replied
    I have ONE medal fuck you no one shall take it

And toodles why done u go ahead and auction your ass

Leave a comment:

• mjd
    replied
    with 10th anniversary of tmb coming soon why not bring old killing rules back turn transfers off make it you cant hit anyone in your union and last but not least start over with medals!yes wipe out all medals and everyone back to nil
    an b4 some u cunts start complaining bout how hard u worked to get your medals i got bout 100 an I worked hard to get a good few of them

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    earn? missmack often asks others to buy them for her

danzig still around?

Leave a comment:

• Mr_CoCo
    replied
    dumbass what the fuck is wrong with you stupid mother fucker
    let these pathetic cunts earn there own shitty medals stupid ass

Leave a comment:

• freddysandord
    replied
    with transfers on medals mean nothing. You trying to tell me that those folks in turbo getting level 1 20 trillion dollars accomplished that on their own. The medals mean nothing. Remember that killing thing a short while ago where you looted dead bodies. People actually got medals for that shit. So the killing medals mean nothing as well. But I forgive the blind guy cuz he can't see how ludicrous it is to say that you achieved something.

Leave a comment:

• Super_Fly
    replied
    bLiNd actually made a decent post take a screenshot

Leave a comment:

• bLiNd_is_back
    replied
    Surely a medal is there to recognise that you achieved something. If you can 'buy' them, they then become pointless, much like this thread.

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    I mean if they start selling medals wtf is gonna be the point of the game ... Its ok toodles when i first saw this i was hmmmm what, but now understanding it wont work

Leave a comment:

• harryverderchki
    replied
    won't work !! the dudes with no money to buy a sub to get it done wont buy one!!!

I like the rule changes except for the most recent killing or crippling of certain aspects of the game. ahh killing and ahh looting

Seems more like a Storm throwing a few thunderbolts at people that constantly do nothing but whine.

I would recommend Storm finding out exactly what its going to take to fix the problem of the lag and the associated cost and just donating money to get it done. I don't play turbos much because its just too much a pain in the ass at certain times. The clock is jumping all over the place. I try and protect and it fucks up and have to protect twice as much as normal. Messages that I can't do that now, wait a sec. Its just too fucking annoying!!!!! Lets figure out what its going to take and just get er done. I am pretty sure most would throw a few bucks at it to fix it. I know I would if the requirements made sense.

Leave a comment:

• rayray77
    replied
    ditto the ignorant idea ...

Leave a comment:

• StickyCat
    replied
    this is a stupid idea

Leave a comment:

• Super_Fly
    replied
    bruh look at all the responses I got to the post , look at how many frozen players planted themselves in my family this round to pump fake like I was cheating cuz they mad I pointed out the obvious in a thread. You the one crying like a hoe now toodles your faggot ass needs someone to slap you in your pussy for you fukn punk aint nothin though cuz people like you your time is coming.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X