TMB Medal Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMB Medal Auction

Just an idea for TMB. I have medals I don't care about. Others seem to be highly desiring them. Some arent able to get certain ones.

Why not have an auction for medals? But the money go towards fixing the lag problems. Not to be used with the present providers of network service or the person that is responsible for setting up whatever raid system is used for backups.

If we have to have our posts deleted from years ago I think disk space is extraordinarily cheap and an unlinked site to the gameplay traffic could have been used for the forums.

Just an idea. You could have the auction where people don't see the bidders.

bruh look at all the responses I got to the post , look at how many frozen players planted themselves in my family this round to pump fake like I was cheating cuz they mad I pointed out the obvious in a thread. You the one crying like a hoe now toodles your faggot ass needs someone to slap you in your pussy for you fukn punk aint nothin though cuz people like you your time is coming.

Comment

this is a stupid idea

Comment

ditto the ignorant idea ...

Comment

won't work !! the dudes with no money to buy a sub to get it done wont buy one!!!

I like the rule changes except for the most recent killing or crippling of certain aspects of the game. ahh killing and ahh looting

Seems more like a Storm throwing a few thunderbolts at people that constantly do nothing but whine.

I would recommend Storm finding out exactly what its going to take to fix the problem of the lag and the associated cost and just donating money to get it done. I don't play turbos much because its just too much a pain in the ass at certain times. The clock is jumping all over the place. I try and protect and it fucks up and have to protect twice as much as normal. Messages that I can't do that now, wait a sec. Its just too fucking annoying!!!!! Lets figure out what its going to take and just get er done. I am pretty sure most would throw a few bucks at it to fix it. I know I would if the requirements made sense.

Comment

I mean if they start selling medals wtf is gonna be the point of the game ... Its ok toodles when i first saw this i was hmmmm what, but now understanding it wont work

Comment

Surely a medal is there to recognise that you achieved something. If you can 'buy' them, they then become pointless, much like this thread.
              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

bLiNd actually made a decent post take a screenshot

Comment

with transfers on medals mean nothing. You trying to tell me that those folks in turbo getting level 1 20 trillion dollars accomplished that on their own. The medals mean nothing. Remember that killing thing a short while ago where you looted dead bodies. People actually got medals for that shit. So the killing medals mean nothing as well. But I forgive the blind guy cuz he can't see how ludicrous it is to say that you achieved something.

Comment

dumbass what the fuck is wrong with you stupid mother fucker
                    let these pathetic cunts earn there own shitty medals stupid ass

Comment

earn? missmack often asks others to buy them for her

danzig still around?
                      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

with 10th anniversary of tmb coming soon why not bring old killing rules back turn transfers off make it you cant hit anyone in your union and last but not least start over with medals!yes wipe out all medals and everyone back to nil
                        an b4 some u cunts start complaining bout how hard u worked to get your medals i got bout 100 an I worked hard to get a good few of them

Comment

I have ONE medal fuck you no one shall take it

And toodles why done u go ahead and auction your ass

Comment

@harry

Its probably a bug in the coding on the site that making the game clock and hire screen have problems
                            The lag is most likely the type of program used. Some programs run slower depending on what was used to make it.
                            SOE~

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                              earn? missmack often asks others to buy them for her

danzig still around?
                              Thats bullshit. If you say she sucks with your passion and hate for IU it automatically means she is the greatest killer.

Comment

Working...
                              X