Free Killers Multi / Farming Conspiracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Killers Multi / Farming Conspiracy

I ask you TMB community, who is behind it? Which union? Is it IU, is it Pops and his cronies? Who is behind these three person three family unions that pop up and steal the killers ranks particularly in the main round? And what are you going to do to curtail it from happening again? I need info I need answers, I need an open conversation among those who are fed up with it and can set aside party lines to put n end to the fuckery.

ask agentsmith lol

Comment

I thought I was the only person who noticed this lolololo
      SOE~

Comment

I've considered asking the demons themselves but I would either be lied to or tempted to join forces with such infidels which woul dmake me no better than them. SOE I'm sure a LOT of us have noticed this, but haven't said anything and I've brought this to the attention to the Staff particularly Storm but supposedly "technically" they aren't breaking any rules or at least they haven't been caught as of yet I dunno. I posted this thread to draw more attention to it obviously. Maybe people will link up and put a stop to it or make it difficult for them to thrive at the very least.

Comment

What happens, exactly?
          How do you know they are multis? explain a bit for others that haven't noticed it please.

I'm intrigued lol

Comment

@Krispy

The only reason we notice this is because we been active in the killer ranks before and notice "regulars" in the game
            This guys change names every round and are randomly competing in the free killer ranks
            SOE~

Comment

so if you got 400000 kills soe that would mean you farmed, cheated, and used a multi

why you cheating fuck!!!

Comment

What happens is the other bigger unions run through and kill the low builders while these are left not attacked... left to build freely and no one wastes the turns or time to 0 them.

I will from now on be watching them and have no problem in wasting the turns to kill them. It is sad that they are left to jump up from all those who have worked hard all round because bigger unions know who they are and avoid them on purpose. It has been noticed to be happening for a few rounds now. and its not hard to figure who they are through or for because they are never hit by those who run around killing any and all low builders but them.

I say good they found a way to take more ranks but it wont last much longer better start arming them fuckers and getting killed work hard like the rest instead of hide behind the big unions you are with!

when you are the only free players in the game to be allowed to build 300k dus its too obvious!

Comment

so you are saying that the players are with big unions?

Can you state which one. ?

I am sure players are shaking in their boots over RayRay threats.

Say I tell you what. Weebs is built over 360000 dus this round. He is IU . Can you demonstrate what you are saying? Lets see some action.

Comment

Originally posted by freddysandord View Post
                    so if you got 400000 kills soe that would mean you farmed, cheated, and used a multi

why you cheating fuck!!!
                    you missed the whole point in what I was saying lol
                    For all I know, these could be legit players who are not multis of another player or mules to the farmer somewhere in TMB counting his chicken eggs.

I'm just saying we notice a random group of players who aren't "regulars" of the TMB community competing in killer ranks as if they already know how to play.

Names I have seen who were either in the free killer ranks or just built with many dus

Multi
                    Midnight
                    scab
                    cthulhu
                    vuvi

Those are just some I remember when I was competing in the ranks
                    SOE~

Comment

right freddy dont know shit

and for you to know ive killed plenty of others freddy lets see you do something

the point is out there i dont say they are not legit, i dont think they are multis just simply in with others and right experienced period but being allowed to grow when others are not...

Comment

these are simply hypothesis and "conspiracy" theorizing. Certain particular allegations may be slightly embellished for thread activity purposes. Moving forward, I am still calling attention to what most of us with any common sense within the TMB community can only define as fuckery no matter how you look at it. Obviously I have stirred a smelly pot of stew because there are som edefensive sumbeeeitches comin out of the wordwork talk to me . . . . .

Comment

Its one guy 3-4 accounts... I'm reported him before. Just one guy with 4 laptops all free playing cause he ain't got not money. In stead of buying a sub he just creates a new account

Comment

Staff knows the guy is cheating but doesn't ban, its baffling really.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
                              I ask you TMB community, who is behind it? Which union? Is it IU, is it Pops and his cronies? Who is behind these three person three family unions that pop up and steal the killers ranks particularly in the main round? And what are you going to do to curtail it from happening again? I need info I need answers, I need an open conversation among those who are fed up with it and can set aside party lines to put n end to the fuckery.
                              So because you cant win killer gold, everyone else must be using multies.....?
                              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Working...
                              X