Family Sub packs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Sub packs.

As we like to play, lets make it more interesting.

Can we have a setup where, any or all the members of a family or union can log on to buy subs and contribute what they can afford to spend to the groups sub pack for the following round. They would assign someone in thier group to allocate the sub pack, and the game would manage the cash.

Any thoughts on this?

Learn the one and outdoor the game, before suggesting anything

Comment

Originally posted by whysoserious View Post
      Learn the one and outdoor the game, before suggesting anything
      Ins and outs.

Comment

As I don't know the players in my union. And I don't have the $600.00 to buy a sub pack 3 for them. And was wondering how I could collect thier share of it. I thought maybe the game could help me manage the cash. Whats that got to do with ins and outs. The thing is a sub 3 would cost us about 17 bucks each.
        With them we could plan a war or collect.

Comment

common sense.

man, i know it is hard.

good luck!

Comment

Here's a thought. Talk to the members of your union and coordinate it. Pretty sure that is how it's done.

Comment

I’m pretty sure there’s a fancy website somewould call PayPal that tmb accept as form of payment? The best part is it allows you to send money between people and hold an account full of said money!

Comment

All you guys need to do is, have PayPal account an each member deposits thier share. Thats all easy as 1,2,3!!!!

But that requires trust. So if you all have that type of trust thats one way and the best way of doing it.

Comment

Thats how it was done in SS family when i played with max an shane

Comment

Originally posted by Frank_S View Post
                    All you guys need to do is, have PayPal account an each member deposits thier share. Thats all easy as 1,2,3!!!!

But that requires trust. So if you all have that type of trust thats one way and the best way of doing it.
                    That's something like what I'm looking for.
                    I will check it out, thanks bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X