Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New players start with 500 billion.

Just a thought.
    In order to retain new members longer than 5 mins, could we make them more atractive to the big families.
    Increase thier worth somehow.
    Maybe increase thier protection.
    Anyone have ideas.
    Would be fun to log in and see 100s online 24/7.

Yes promote the use of multis

Comment

if big families actually recruited well and train the rookies instead of being spammed with racial slurs

Comment

Originally posted by Teds View Post
        Yes promote the use of multis
        Lol

------- -_- --------

Comment

New players do have an income of 100 bils straight added to union networth if im right

Comment

Ronin does very well at retaining players i must say .. although when gal was running it . never really had many playeers

Comment

Originally posted by LOPOV View Post
              New players do have an income of 100 bils straight added to union networth if im right
              Slight correction

Union prizes is based on Union Cash deposits in Union Bank value and **Notoriety Value of a Union Member

** Notoriety Value of a Union Member description:
              - Players playing under 3 Months add $15 Billion each to Union Bank
              - Players playing more than 3 Months add $5 Billion each to Union Bank

Comment

I know when i was a new player my problem was being taught what was goin on! My whole first round i wasnt even told about what bots were or anything. I almost quit but was adopted by a family that helps any and everyone that wants to learn and makes the game that much enjoyable. In my opinion its not the money you have or the credits you get its the feel of the game and being surrounded and playing with ppl that makes you wanna stay and come back everyday and play.

Comment

Originally posted by edfe3fef View Post
                  Just a thought.
                  In order to retain new members longer than 5 mins, could we make them more atractive to the big families.
                  Increase thier worth somehow.
                  Maybe increase thier protection.
                  Anyone have ideas.
                  Would be fun to log in and see 100s online 24/7.

CRASH COURSE 101

. Ok, so the point of the game is to generate as much money as possible so we work together looting whats called "BOTS"

6 Eugowa New York 10,000 0 0 $3,126,151,081
                  1 hours

7 Gerwyn New York 10,000 0 8 $3,078,206,830
                  1 hours

8 erbol New York 10,000 0 0 $3,077,305,593
                  1 hours

9 jarni New York 10,000 0 8 $3,073,941,904
                  1 hours

10 scarjnr New York 10,000 0 0 $3,059,425,480
                  1 hours

11 oaisis New York 10,000 0 0 $3,048,217,519
                  1 hours

12 abirja New York 10,000 0 8 $3,046,311,832
                  1 hours

13 crysis New York 10,000 0 8 $3,039,032,353
                  1 hours

14 T-M-10-C New York 10,000 0 8 $3,023,616,518
                  1 hours

15 Superman New York 10,312 0 13,686 $3,017,623,757
                  8 hours

Those are bots, they dont hit back all they do is produce money, you hit them , take their cash put it in the family bank. If you cant bank it means youve reached the limit and you need to start sending to the banker.

Hitmen are stronger than thugs or bodyguards, but You get more Defensive units when you hire Thugs & BG's

when you hire hitmen you get hustlers to collect and bring in money.

Personally i like Thugs and BGs because all we do is loot so keeping a low net is always good for business.

Go to the hire page and set the 10% payout to 99% when it comes to hiring and when you want to collect set it to 0% so you get the highest payout from your OPS.

Comment

I know all that now...been here for a couple months now! Woulda been nice to have known all that in the beginning tho! Just wanted to put some input in on this subject as I was a newbie! Something for all the veterans and experienced players to think about and know that its not all about what the game gives to help make players wanna stay and play but what the players playing the game gives to help. And im talkin about recruiting and help train an teach and reward them when they deserve to be rewarded!!

Comment

No i understand but i posted that because i have it saved to my notes so the second you confirm that youre a rookie i send you that so you know the deal and obviously explain as you ask the questions but that simple generic write up, helps new players understand quickly and enjoy just as fast

Comment

If a new player joins and stays on longer than 5 minutes they have a good chance of being able to join a UC IC IU family now, nothing like it used to be, people can't hang it's either they're just a b!tch and don't want to play or the game really sucks that bad.

Good luck joining any game that's hot right now and getting into a group that at the top of their shit....isn't going to happen.

shouldn't treat anybody any different then how it used to be.

Comment

TMB is holding hands singing kumbyia

Comment

@ 69myballs..... You need to treat new players differently if we want new players to stay.

That attitude doesnt help one bit. If everyone is so concerend with the new players leaving then stop trolling or discouraging them feom returning. I honestly dont give a sht about a new player stays or goes. Just saying either help the new players or stfu and stop makinh threads about how can we keep new players!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post

6 Eugowa New York 10,000 0 0 $3,126,151,081
                              1 hours

7 Gerwyn New York 10,000 0 8 $3,078,206,830
                              1 hours

8 erbol New York 10,000 0 0 $3,077,305,593
                              1 hours

9 jarni New York 10,000 0 8 $3,073,941,904
                              1 hours

10 scarjnr New York 10,000 0 0 $3,059,425,480
                              1 hours

11 oaisis New York 10,000 0 0 $3,048,217,519
                              1 hours

12 abirja New York 10,000 0 8 $3,046,311,832
                              1 hours

13 crysis New York 10,000 0 8 $3,039,032,353
                              1 hours

14 T-M-10-C New York 10,000 0 8 $3,023,616,518
                              1 hours

15 Superman New York 10,312 0 13,686 $3,017,623,757
                              8 hours
                              Superman isn't a bot -- you can tell by how much KP he has, compared to the actual bots.

Comment

Working...
                              X