Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UC losing the War and everything else ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UC losing the War and everything else ...

UC had a good Time, but since Reckaholic declared his personal War on IC everything is going south. People are sick of the disrespectful Behavior of this Guy and leaving UC. Rumors say IU will hit them next Round to finish them unless Reck apologizes and leaves the Union.

Thoughts?

Have to agree. They been doing good before the War started!

Comment

and

since the war started iC is doing much better!

Comment

fuck UC. they got to learn to RESPECT!

Comment

yes IC actually doing better when at war. they fought long IU wars and are battleproof

Comment

while UC used to fight smaller and weaker fams only

Comment

IC has been smaller when Reck started the War, but now they are back beeing a powerhouse.

Comment

IC is being dominated... they are spending 1500 for a silver union medal.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd View Post
                  Like you guys haven't done that before

Comment

so far riam has not won a single Round after spending 20k here
                    UC hasnt won a single main round too, think that says it all

Comment

Originally posted by Turd View Post
                      Hype, last time I checked you don’t know what my finances are and how much I added. Unless you are looking at my account and I don’t know about it?

Comment

I have no respect for cocky families that boast about how good (they think) they are and continually bash other people and families. UC has their moment... but they will come and go, just like UT, Omerta, IU, and many others have. C'est la vie

Comment

Originally posted by CARDACI View Post
                          so far riam has not won a single Round after spending 20k here
                          UC hasnt won a single main round too, think that says it all
                          Lol? We won last round. We’re going to win this one too. I’ll come back by next round to laugh at your comments after this.

Comment

What the actual fuck? People seem to write what the hell they want to write. A lot of bullshit and stuff.
                            Whenever IC started war we shut them down. Remember for some few rounds ago IC got fed up by our hits that they left IC into Jackies hands? War was legit over, there was nothing to hit. Then we let IC rebuild again and they decided to show their guns and hit us. Last round IC got battered, they even need help from LOCO that’s how desperate they are. Just take a look at IC union and UC union, we’re at the same level there for now until IC loses another turbo and they go weak again. It’s standard procedure. It’s absurd to even say that IC are «holding us down» when they got 1 big collector who collected everything they have ��

Comment

Originally posted by Modricc View Post
                              What the actual fuck? People seem to write what the hell they want to write. A lot of bullshit and stuff.
                              Whenever IC started war we shut them down. Remember for some few rounds ago IC got fed up by our hits that they left IC into Jackies hands? War was legit over, there was nothing to hit. Then we let IC rebuild again and they decided to show their guns and hit us. Last round IC got battered, they even need help from LOCO that’s how desperate they are. Just take a look at IC union and UC union, we’re at the same level there for now until IC loses another turbo and they go weak again. It’s standard procedure. It’s absurd to even say that IC are «holding us down» when they got 1 big collector who collected everything they have ��
                              LOL NPD much?

People with NPD believe they are superior or special, and often try to associate with other people they believe are unique or gifted in some way. This association enhances their self-esteem, which is typically quite fragile underneath the surface. Individuals with NPD seek excessive admiration and attention in order to know that others think highly of them. Individuals with narcissistic personality disorder have difficulty tolerating criticism or defeat, and may be left feeling humiliated or empty when they experience an "injury" in the form of criticism or rejection.

Comment

Working...
                              X