This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jababajabaja

im glad everyone else threads get closed, yet stupid shit like mrworker can flood them with nonsense...

shit talking is fun. bashing staff or not.. its a game. don't take everything so personal.. fuuuuuuck

Word man shits real

Comment

Im preaching the word of GOOD FROM GOD HIMSELF !!... where as your preaching hatred and are corrupted by evil.
      Last edited by MrWorker; 09-25-2014, 12:03 AM.

Comment

hes on staff thats why we're subjected to his crap

Comment

close this thread it is bashing staff. Be consistent damn it.

praise the lord.

elizabeth .. i ma comin to join ya

Comment

No need to belive or trust on Sticky, wait a minute he said...its 5 hours and still nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by real_roro View Post
              hes on staff thats why we're subjected to his crap
              About your comment about the staff team be biased with the use of the game conduct rules when applied in the individual A or B, let me state here that you are deeply wrong, the rules are applied to everyone using the same measures with no exceptions. As any other player, MrWorker will be banned and will have threads closed or erased if he walk out of the boundaries clearly stated in the conduct rules. If you dislike his posts and threads, this don't means that he broke the conduct rules.

If you have doubts about our way of work, you can read in clear words where the game conduct rules are applied in the following link:

http://www.themafiaboss.com//rules.php

Regards
              Hurricane

Comment

Originally posted by TMB-Hurricane View Post
                About your comment about the staff team be biased with the use of the game conduct rules when applied in the individual A or B, let me state here that you are deeply wrong, the rules are applied to everyone using the same measures with no exceptions. As any other player, MrWorker will be banned and will have threads closed or erased if he walk out of the boundaries clearly stated in the conduct rules. If you dislike his posts and threads, this don't means that he broke the conduct rules.

If you have doubts about our way of work, you can read in clear words where the game conduct rules are applied in the following link:

http://www.themafiaboss.com//rules.php

Regards
                Hurricane

6. Posting
                Do not post any attacks on the public boards or in Public chat rooms. Only share attacks with members of your family. Please do not spam, this includes sending mass messages to a player in order to flood their inbox or transfers. Do not put down the game, or the staff. Do not give out the names or contact information of other players on the boards, this includes any personal information. Do not make racial comments in your posts. If you are creating drama towards the game, we will remove you.

i think we got a different definition of the would clear. if you are creating drama towards the game? oh yes that is super clear, fucking crystal.

sometimes i just tell the truth and my threads get closed or i just congratulate someone on a awesome job killing without using the attack option.

must have fell under the crystal clear drama rule.

Comment

Hollywood don't try to use logic people don't like that

Comment

Eli,

Talk the truth about your game experience feelings its always good and bring benefits to the game be improved by the owners, but only when is used the correct channels to do it, and the forums are not the correct channel to delivery this kind of things. Instead of open threads to point failures or to exercise your sarcasm (threads about the actual killing system), why don't you use the Admins contacts to send your complaints and point of views?

Some kind of threads that you post, despite of being true threads, just brings drama and controversy to the game and will have as final results just game, rules and also staff bash.

The TMB site is business, we can't allow this kind of things because new players or potencial customers may read this in the internet or in the TMB site. If this happens, we will have a weird situation with the forums working against the TMB instead of help us to increase the game size. Obviously, we will not let this situation happens.

This is not an argue between us, but a statement about what we do and why we do our work in the Staff team.

Regards
                    Hurricane

Comment

Working...
                    X