Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World wide competitions between other websites!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World wide competitions between other websites!

So as a long time tmb player. Im thinking maybe to spice things up. Why not have tmb an other mob sites. Hold a tournament. Pay to register. And have a multiple divsion contest. Killer looting an collecting. And winners gets a great jp. And the tournament is once a year.this coukd help all sides we win game sites win an it will cause more new an old players to return.

Just a thought is all.

This is like clutches idea but on a broader scenario.

Comment

I can't see this ever happening. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Sarge View Post
        I can't see this ever happening. Good luck.
        Im not saying it would just wondering if it would be possible. Wont hurt to look into honestly speaking. And it could bring in new revenue for all parties including the players as well that win the competition.

Comment

What does everyone else think?. Would you all like to go against other websites like ourselves an have a tournament. And see who is the best of the best?. It would be fun. Setup trials an goals for everyone to accomplish.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            This is like clutches idea but on a broader scenario.
            I have no idea what you're suggesting, but it definitely didn't originate from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank_S View Post
              So as a long time tmb player. Im thinking maybe to spice things up. Why not have tmb an other mob sites. Hold a tournament. Pay to register. And have a multiple divsion contest. Killer looting an collecting. And winners gets a great jp. And the tournament is once a year.this coukd help all sides we win game sites win an it will cause more new an old players to return.

Just a thought is all.
              A lot of vets left for a reason . Players who keep everyone 000ed and force 5min rounds , that are killing these games. It use to be people built all round collecting looting and killing dus , ( and not the pussy ass way ) . what you had been building all round was what decided who ranked , no one waited for the last 5mins then spend big , players like that should be banned . There should be a no buying or using any more credits after day 7 if the credits are not added into the round and used by then , they cant be used even if they are your reserves .
              Last edited by Gramps; 04-15-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gramps View Post
                A lot of vets left for a reason . Players who keep everyone 000ed and force 5min rounds , that are killing these games. It use to be people built all round collecting looting and killing dus , ( and not the pussy ass way ) . what you had been building all round was what decided who ranked , no one waited for the last 5mins then spend big , players like that should be banned . There should be a no buying or using any more credits after day 7 if the credits are not added into the round and used by then , they cant be used even if they are your reserves .
                I understand where your frustration is coming from ive been on bothsides lol. But thats not how you solve the problem. You cant just say that if you dont add or use credits by day 7 they cant be used. Remember this is a mafia game. Strategy is involved. Now i know your gona say well how is spending huge a strategy? Well if you have someone that builds early like some do will you then put yourself out there, an give your oppent a reason to zero you? Of course not. Problem i see os there are free players an sub players complaining about this situation. If you or anyone else dont like it then you have a few choices.

1 spend money an try an beat out the competition.

2. Get you an your crew to spend as much an rotate jp wins.

3 team up with other alliances. And rotate jps.

But all this requires trust and cooperation.

Its not a perfect formula. But it can be done.

Or accept the fact that your not in thw same tax bracket as some of these big spenders. But spenders will always have the upper hand. Just common sense. We all have to accept our place in this game. Looters/killers/collector's.

Comment

Working...
                X