New players.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New players.

Please post your thoughts on how we can improve the new players game experience. In an effort to have them log on a second time.

I was thinking of changing burgs to recruiters as who thef*** knows what a burg is. And somehow motivating them to join a family.

Seems to me most of these "New Players" just tend to be someone's multi so that they can fill their families.

And honestly while a new player won't know what a Brug is it is doubtful they would know the hierarchy of any of the ranks here. I can remember signing into a round and being hit with so many recruiting messages before going to my usual family. The other option is to use something witty on your profile.

Comment

Or be like little sarge and swallow your weight before each invite is sent every round

Comment

Many families today are composed of OGs. Who just work and play. We don't have the big families with different roles and actually taking the time to train new players. In my eyes, TMB is dwindling instead of going in the opposite direction. I think it all started with initial rules changes way back when and the old staffs support of supporters. TMB is only here for nostalgia now and a time killer.

Comment

Take time to teach one new player a round.. the best in turn can teach the basics to another new guy
          if u just say ... go steal.. or go kill.. dont be surprised if youre soon in war... you didnt do the job.

YES its true some will move on.. and thats fine as all players have a right to be where they feel more at home.. and whts right for some.. isnt for all.

Comment

Game won't grow with kill points and killer medals/credits in place. It's a reward system that eliminated family wars over the course of an entire round. Until that gets resolved, there is no reason to have a conversation about game growth or player retention.

Comment

Nobody taught me a fuckin thing or offered! I figured it out n so should the rest. U will b a better player at the end of the day. TRUST ME!

TBH there isnt much 2 teach

u either get it or u dont

Comment

Originally posted by vbb View Post
                Nobody taught me a fuckin thing or offered! I figured it out n so should the rest. U will b a better player at the end of the day. TRUST ME!

TBH there isnt much 2 teach

u either get it or u dont
                Preach.

Comment

I have to agree with you Ritchie

Comment

Working...
                  X