Bring back family size of 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back family size of 20

I believe that bringing back the family size to 20 would bring back some competitive advantage to the game

Right now with needing 30 people to qualify for a union, and family size being thirty, its not equitable. A single family, save a person or two, can go for a union rank. A single group of people can go for a family rank, even though they are union sized. I dont think this is right.

Make it so two families of decent size have to band together to form a union. Not just one family and a few outliers who serve a banking or maxing purpose.

Make it so a family, if they decide to go on their own, has at least a ten person disadvantage on a union.

Right now with union min and fam max at the same size, its too easy for it to just be a jumble. Families amd unions can compete with each other on near equal ground. Make it so families are more worried about families, unions are more worried about unions, and unions are more often two families actually getting together to work together. Not just unions that are a few people above the family limit still acting as one

Unions were the most interesting when people who arent the same group of people who always work together, being forced to co exist. Think of Titans, or Legends, the last real unions to grace the game, and that was years ago. Multiple families, deciding to co exist, and having to work things out.

Inner union drama was some of the most interesting of the game

Thoughts?

I agree with the idea in a sense. I think that unions should get more rank spots (5 maybe) than familys, which would make a difference in what teams decide to do

Comment

Yah nah mean

sheeeeit ahh been on this mufafuckkaa to get mo fam ranks in game but lowering tah fam number would solve tah issue nah meann

n fuck u doomeniicaaaa

Comment

Maybe instead of smaller families make the requirement for unions bigger, yet keep the number of union prizes the same. Either way interesting idea.

Comment

I'd prefer to see only family competition. Currently there are not enough players to warrant both unions and family ranks. Having only family ranks, would increase competition between families because everyone would be vying for the 5 ranking spots. Bosses would need to put together the best team possible and this would help weed out the slackers, multi's and rankwhores that don't do anything.

Also, I think it would be worthwhile to have a Collecting Free Family award. All family members must be free players or level 2 players and cannot level up or they would not qualify for ranking in that category. This would allow for free players and level 2's to compete for family prizes and not have to compete against supporter families. It might be a way for new players to get involved and keep them in the game longer if they at least had a chance to earn an award.

Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
            I'd prefer to see only family competition. Currently there are not enough players to warrant both unions and family ranks. Having only family ranks, would increase competition between families because everyone would be vying for the 5 ranking spots. Bosses would need to put together the best team possible and this would help weed out the slackers, multi's and rankwhores that don't do anything.

Also, I think it would be worthwhile to have a Collecting Free Family award. All family members must be free players or level 2 players and cannot level up or they would not qualify for ranking in that category. This would allow for free players and level 2's to compete for family prizes and not have to compete against supporter families. It might be a way for new players to get involved and keep them in the game longer if they at least had a chance to earn an award.

Just a thought.
            like the collect free fam idea. but nothing will happen till the tmb coder does the job.

Comment

yes, i agree with that dom fams should be 20 and rank all members and unions should be over 40 and over and rank 35 members.

Comment

Are u fuckers crazy?

We need those multis just like u

Fags

Comment

Don I respect your opinions but with ALL size changes families and unions adapt depending on the number of players left in the game.

I think we should just bring back rules where more players wanted to play a game based on MAFIA type game play.

This means we don't want to hear anyone crying about getting killed. looted. raped ops. or that you left a message about how small someones penis is.

As the population shrinks does it matter what family size is. The only thing one should be concerned with is how to get more players in that actually come on for at least 20 minutes a day and learn and join the party.

Comment

Harry i get what you are saying, but to me its two separate issues. My desire to see the family size change is about competition, it doesnt have anything to do with the size of the game. I could see how both are the same to you though. You could rank only one family and one union, and i still think the idea of a family max size and a union minimum size being the same isnt a good idea.

Comment

One of the problems is that like the mafia I think people should come up in the game by what they do themselves in the game which has nothing to do with the family or union. Like most games on the internet you build yourself up to something and that is what keeps you loyal. Not what you get handed to you by a union or family. You have a solid family tho that is a good model for the game.

Comment

Should be "For the 19 behind me"

Comment

Working...
                        X