Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uc..uc????

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
    you scare me....


    I thought you said you loved me? What was last night all about then?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I thought you said you loved me? What was last night all about then?
      go link your man turd lol.

      Comment


      • #33
        #eatadick
        #dirtyguns2020

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
          go link your man turd lol.
          Dam i got played an used. Never again don will i allow you to play me. #ithougHtyoUwaSthe1!!!!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Sid View Post
            #eatadick
            #dirtyguns2020
            #dirtyNickIsReALLYDIrTy. #SINCEBIrtah

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Dam i got played an used. Never again don will i allow you to play me. #ithougHtyoUwaSthe1!!!!
              Don't even know you lol. Just like ur boy turd don't know tahh pair of yahz

              Comment


              • #37
                UC lost the War Clearly

                Comment


                • #38
                  Already begging IC for Minis again

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Clearly not.. IC begging IU to join them to actually have a chance is more of a likely headline.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      #RecForUnionDon
                      #ApnaOnly

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        UC mostly gone "inactive" .

                        Thoughts?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          UC dead, only ones colelcting and making cash is riam... you guys hopefully thank them !

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Tesla View Post
                            UC dead, only ones colelcting and making cash is riam... you guys hopefully thank them !

                            The dude is not just collecting cash for us but sucking my dick too
                            That’s a W in my book

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X