Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uc..uc????

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Uc..uc????

    you see them? Big Mouth Idiots look pretty much done

  • #2
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    you see them? Big Mouth Idiots look pretty much done

    So you saying you want your mouth filled?

    Comment


    • #3
      I mean, I havent been hit all round, we outplaced you guys in turbo, and are going to in main

      but thats none of my business ☕️��

      Comment


      • #4
        haha, i like how unregistered, answered unregistered.

        i have theory bots are unregistered players and the AI every now and again gets upgraded enough to make a stupid forum post.

        Comment


        • #5
          Its nice how you both always answer , like dumb and dumber

          Comment


          • #6
            uregistered= darkpool drako

            instead of making dumb forum posts you should add the underscore in your name so it does screw up when you are attacked.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
              haha, i like how unregistered, answered unregistered.

              i have theory bots are unregistered players and the AI every now and again gets upgraded enough to make a stupid forum post.
              Theory? Lets talk facts instead of theories. You blew iu for creds/ranks, now yoll circle jerk each other to keep the momentum going. Nice job.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
                I mean, I havent been hit all round, we outplaced you guys in turbo, and are going to in main

                but thats none of my business ☕️��
                BH outplaced you. EAT a DICK

                Comment


                • #9
                  Enough of the dirty talk. Who else is here so they dont get fined as well?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    They're not big mouth idiots, just idiots.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Wolfgang View Post
                      They're not big mouth idiots, just idiots.
                      Says the idiot himself? How original.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Im starting to think this wolfgang is part of Eli theory.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                          Says the idiot himself? How original.
                          The big mouth idiot, thank you very much.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                            BH outplaced you. EAT a DICK
                            and we out placed you. so what's your point?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Wolfgang View Post
                              The big mouth idiot, thank you very much.
                              Don't toot your horn too much kiddo

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X