No announcement yet.

[NEWS] UC begging Ohana & KS for Peace.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NEWS] UC begging Ohana & KS for Peace.

admitting they lost the war

What war? Hasn't been a true war for bout 200 rounds

Comment

how does the unregistered always get the best stories?

Comment

WH and KS keep killing them lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
          Hello sir tmb reporter here. yes i'm a noob erm attention seeking erm shit player. but one thing i've never done is cheat like using macro n shit.

what's your comment about the gossip about you getting banned for using macro to protect uc cash in turbo LOLOLOL. Moreover yah best lootahhh got tahh baited out for using macro but stopped as soon as they was confronted.

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
            WH and KS keep killing them lol.
            Who killed you?

Comment

Hello sir tmb reporter here. yes i'm a noob erm attention seeking erm shit player. but one thing i've never done is cheat like using macro n shit.

what's your comment about the gossip about you getting banned for using macro to protect uc cash in turbo LOLOLOL. Moreover yah best lootahhh got tahh baited out for using macro but stopped as soon as they was confronted.
              I was alsoooo sent a vid of this vermin cheating which i deleted but the person whom sent me this most likely has it. And he joined up this round if he logs on ill msg him for the vidahhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post

most of them shit true ya cant read ya

Comment

Uc lost

again.
                  Period.

Comment

guy needs to report for TMZ or something. no evidence but just talks and hopes people listen

Comment

I dont know man

all i see is babbo and triggerman looting 24 hours a day. Someone should see if they get enough sleep or eat some food. those guys be on 24/7 out here grindin on TMB!!

Comment

Originally posted by Capo_Corleone View Post
                        guy needs to report for TMZ or something. no evidence but just talks and hopes people listen
                        Ask storm about it scrub. Storm did ban him. idk if storm is allowed to bait cheats out but macro users are like rapists in my eyes. eli looks like one and shit. idc if ya dont believe me coz storm does lolololol

Comment

Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
                          I dont know man

all i see is babbo and triggerman looting 24 hours a day. Someone should see if they get enough sleep or eat some food. those guys be on 24/7 out here grindin on TMB!!
                          Rec for uc union DON say no more. APNARZ will take over

Comment

Ask storm about it scrub. Storm did ban him. idk if storm is allowed to bait cheats out but macro users are like rapists in my eyes. eli looks like one and shit. idc if ya dont believe me coz storm does lolololol
                            that was me not HH lol.... Wasnt that the same turbo u had 400k turns and collected 30trn? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
                              that was me not HH lol.... Wasnt that the same turbo u had 400k turns and collected 30trn? lol
                              i sent you 30 but gave shayneG 120 trill+ wallahi you sneaky. don't forget i sent eli all the screenshots. his not going to back me cause he dont like me.

Comment

Working...
                              X