most annoying Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBigCash View Post
    Worker really? And Shayne can be a bad player but he is not annoying. Same goes to Clutch.
    What's your game name. Clutch is not a ANNOYING... YES TRUE.... his worse the vile vermin. I was in IC and witnessed his greedy ass at work. The noob legit missed out on IC ranking 5th in fam so he can get a medal. Also ppl like me spent 100k + turns to help rank fam only for him to rank himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
      Plot twist drudge in UC n thinks la kofta a meanie pants

Comment

I like how you claimed fake news but didn't disprove what I said. Tells me enough right there

Comment

Originally posted by KWVWE View Post
          I like how you claimed fake news but didn't disprove what I said. Tells me enough right there
          Just more dumb stuff you say.

Comment

Just more dumb stuff you say.
            Teach me then, dickhead. All you've done is stray off topic and make no type of case for what you've claimed. No example, nothing.

Thanks for the trash meme and hollow argument though

Comment

And whoever FT was in turbo, ice up. E for effort though

Comment

Originally posted by KWVWE View Post
                Teach me then, dickhead. All you've done is stray off topic and make no type of case for what you've claimed. No example, nothing.

Thanks for the trash meme and hollow argument though
                The topic is about annoying people. I nominated you. You are the one that went off topic with your stupid unproven claims. Eat a Dick.

Comment

The topic is about annoying people. I nominated you. You are the one that went off topic with your stupid unproven claims. Eat a Dick.
                  Yea, cause the topic didn't change to me saying who you were and you denying with no proof. I'll let you tell it though.

Xoxoxo

Comment

Working...
                  X