No announcement yet.

most annoying Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would go ShayneG, Clutch, Worker, Beva (who isn’t on the list for some reason), then everyone else in no particular order

Comment

Cmon Reck is worse, you can block Beva and Worker but Reck will post his shit just as so called "round review"

Comment

Originally posted by KWVWE View Post
        Lmaoo, this coming from someone in IC. All you pussies do is send msgs and then block people. Go take another "break" when IC gets smashed again.
        stfu Lacosta. There are enough Players also in IU/BH/Wh/SS (whole game) that just hate you.

Im Iu btw and as we saw yesterday you just do what we want, right?

Comment

Reck and lacosta is THE DREAMTEAM if you want to fuck up your own Union. After some Rounds NOBODY will have respect for your Union .

I mean who takes UC serious?...

Comment

after Reck created his 5th acc and joined them after getting banned 100x times

Comment

Originally posted by Excavator View Post
              stfu Lacosta. There are enough Players also in IU/BH/Wh/SS (whole game) that just hate you.

Im Iu btw and as we saw yesterday you just do what we want, right?
              You're the dude with all the multis Nothing you say holds any worth.

I will admit though, it just hurts my heart when I hear that people I've never met and don't care anything about at all, don't like me.

Not sure how I can go on with my day now. Fucking bully

Comment

Haha how deplorable

Comment

Lmaoo, this coming from someone in IC. All you pussies do is send msgs and then block people. Go take another "break" when IC gets smashed again.
                  Now see.. there's a perfect example of the stupid shit that flows from your mouth. What difference does it make what family I belong to??. You'd still be a whinny little bitch with a big mouth regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                    Now see.. there's a perfect example of the stupid shit that flows from your mouth. What difference does it make what family I belong to??. You'd still be a whinny little bitch with a big mouth regardless.

because your whole fam/union is full of clowns besides Teds, and the good guys there, well they're here now. So stop being so salty.

Hope you enjoy your first/last turbo gold in about 50 rounds Lmao

Comment

someones not taking menopause well

but to answer your question, my comment wasn't about your fam, it was about what you did when things got rough. when we killed IC you were one of the people to take a "break" the fam was still there and you would still log in, but you didn't rejoin until we stopped hitting you guys. says a lot about you. even that dickhead Jackie didn't leave when things got rough. for shame, Swan.

Comment

Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
                        because your whole fam/union is full of clowns besides Teds, and the good guys there, well they're here now. So stop being so salty.

Hope you enjoy your first/last turbo gold in about 50 rounds Lmao
                        Why you being a sket. Have fun Brake bread with the gora. Also WHY do UC always say they are the GOOD guys especially Eli Erm ELI GOT BANNED FOR USING MACROOOOOOO GOOD PPL OR GUYS FOLLOW THE RULES OOOOOO SHIT TMB DAILY BAIT OUTZZZ GANG GANG COME EAST LONDON TOWER HAMLETS ELI U WILL GET SLAPPED U RACIST PUSSY

Comment

Worker really? And Shayne can be a bad player but he is not annoying. Same goes to Clutch.

Comment

someones not taking menopause well

but to answer your question, my comment wasn't about your fam, it was about what you did when things got rough. when we killed IC you were one of the people to take a "break" the fam was still there and you would still log in, but you didn't rejoin until we stopped hitting you guys. says a lot about you. even that dickhead Jackie didn't leave when things got rough. for shame, Swan.
                            Swan? Who told you that? LMAO

Comment

Swan? Who told you that? LMAO
                              alright then who? Please, let it be known.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X