Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you Rome AKA StarChild... you’re a turbo legend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Rome AKA StarChild... you’re a turbo legend!

sent to ROME
    2 minutes, and 54 seconds ago
    send message
    Thanks for the silver lvl 1, silver free killers... couldn’t have done it without a boss as retarded as you. Cheers!

Plot twist you both are best friends in RL. Like teds n tmk

Comment

It’s okay that you blew your load early ... spending 150k+ credits... losing 30t+ that you couldn’t get banked... then not showing up for EOR ... and getting 6th place in the family ranks .... with over 40T wasted ...

Because BIG DADDY CLUTCH still ranked for 2 medals, 115k won credits, and the satisfaction of knowing that your dumbass made it all possible... all without adding any credits myself!

So thank you.... please feel free to proceed with raging.

#rankwhore #yousaidtodosomething #justquitbitch

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
        sent to ROME
        2 minutes, and 54 seconds ago
        send message
        Thanks for the silver lvl 1, silver free killers... couldn’t have done it without a boss as retarded as you. Cheers!

Lol of course your rankwhore ass was 007.. Lmao at least you know who your daddy is bitch was ***** and to all the staff players using your free creds to "raise" jp Fuck you scumbag it's not right. And lmao clutch you're peace of shit build so I can 00 you pussy was bitch. I ranked everyone and YOU ONCE AGAIN FUXKED MY FAMILY. IF I WASNT IN A FIST fight I would have directed. It. But don't worry bitch I'll keep spending your salary. You Jew Fuck
        Last edited by Ink-Slinger; 03-10-2018, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
          Lol of course your rankwhore ass was 007.. Lmao at least you know who your daddy is bitch was njgga and to all the staff players using your free creds to "raise" jp Fuck you scumbag it's not right. And lmao clutch you're peace of shit build so I can 00 you pussy was bitch. I ranked everyone and YOU ONCE AGAIN FUXKED MY FAMILY. IF I WASNT IN A FIST fight I would have directed. It. But don't worry bitch I'll keep spending your salary. You Jew Fuck
          PAUSE.... is clutch a Jew or you comparing him to one hmmmmm

Comment

Just fyi, I didn’t fuck over the family... just you

Family only had 50t banked and was in 6th place... 5th place had over 200t banked. There was absolutely no way the fam was going to rank. Thanks for wasting all your credits though...

Comment

to all the staff players using your free creds to "raise" jp Fuck you scumbag it's not right
              For someone as knowledgeable as you. You sure have no Fucking clue lol

Comment

I actually agree with clutch be realistic. UC, IC, BH, IU n mash Potato union y'all won't rank lol

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyNick View Post
                  Hey nick what's poppin yo

Comment

another one for the good guys!

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyNick View Post
                      Nick I got the msgs bro. Or should I say old admin nicky

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                        another one for the good guys!
                        Funny how Rome is such a “valued member of the UC union” ... but he never ends up in the turbo round family ... and when he spends credits, UC never seems to benefit from them ...

Comment

Nick I got the msgs bro. Or should I say old admin nicky
                          Man you really got me good

I used to be an admin. What am I gonna do now, you know something everyone else does

Oh no!!

Comment

I donate to charity it's ok clutch you still a slime bitch ass mofucka and Nick Fuck you next round cms vs bh fuckbyah and I know you're gonna win with all those admin creds but hey we still gonna bang

Comment

I donate to charity it's ok clutch you still a slime bitch ass mofucka and Nick Fuck you next round cms vs bh fuckbyah and I know you're gonna win with all those admin creds but hey we still gonna bang
                              Lol

I'll hang you in the nearest tree...

Right where you belong

Comment

Working...
                              X