Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clutch stfu and send us your funeral invites already ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    Originally posted by Clutch View Post
    This. Right. Here.

Rome is nothing more than Eli’s charity case... without UC, Rome can’t do shit... take that Cock Muncher Syndicate to the Indy fam ranks and see what happens... hahaha

Ill rank it again you punk ass motherfucker just how I RANKED YOUR BITCH ASS 3 times you dont get to speak on this you fucking low life FUNT

Leave a comment:

• Clutch
    replied
    Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post
    Look at you rome, using clutchs fame to try and bring attention to yourself again. Did you miss the spotlight after your five minutes of fame so you going back to what got it for you in the first place?
    This. Right. Here.

Rome is nothing more than Eli’s charity case... without UC, Rome can’t do shit... take that Cock Muncher Syndicate to the Indy fam ranks and see what happens... hahaha

Leave a comment:

• vbb
    replied
    Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
    dont get touched bitch ; watch your mouth when you speak on my name "dom' foh you fucking clown ; bluff ass ; 5 minutes of ?
    nvm...fuckin bums

Today 01:17 AM

Leave a comment:

• vbb
    replied
    Yep

lmaoooo

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    Look at you rome, using clutchs fame to try and bring attention to yourself again. Did you miss the spotlight after your five minutes of fame so you going back to what got it for you in the first place?
    dont get touched bitch ; watch your mouth when you speak on my name "dom' foh you fucking clown ; bluff ass ; 5 minutes of ?

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    Originally posted by King_Kayle View Post
    I don't know this clutch character, but I 100% like him more than you
    and you are ........? never heard of you bruh

Leave a comment:

• Don-Sami
    replied
    Daymmm meow.

Leave a comment:

• Don_Domenico
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Don-Sami
    replied
    Originally posted by King_Kayle View Post
    You are more than welcome to take him in ya family lol. There's a good chance he won't fuck YOU over because his a loner with no fams taking him in. I also thought his a nice guy till I saw the real him.

Leave a comment:

• King_Kayle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Real_Rogue
    replied
    Love this well said

Leave a comment:

• Don-Sami
    replied
    clutch you might as well logout n find another game

Leave a comment:

• Don-Sami
    replied
    Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
    Its obvi a joke . but the point in making is that this motherfucker has no business calling anyone a rankwhores. Lol this pitiful FUNT. is trying so hard to been seen as a great player but he ain't shit but a busta
    LOL how my man guna call others rankwhores.

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
    bit much don't ya think lol. Also staff won't ban a person for being a noob n shit. So this I shit is bs.
    Its obvi a joke . but the point in making is that this motherfucker has no business calling anyone a rankwhores. Lol this pitiful FUNT. is trying so hard to been seen as a great player but he ain't shit but a busta

Leave a comment:

• Don-Sami
    replied
    bit much don't ya think lol. Also staff won't ban a person for being a noob n shit. So this I shit is bs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X