who's ur favorites.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's ur favorites.

Theres 1, 2 maybe even more in every family. Cunts with a big mouth that don't do shit other than fill ur inbox with shit telling u how great they are. My personal favorite is Lacosta. I can always count on him to reply within seconds of being hit, with some stupid ass comment. Yet it takes him 10 minutes to get up enough balls to build and hit back.

Whose ur favorites?

hahahahahahahahah right

Comment

Hmmm. So many choices. Hard to pick just one. lol

Comment

Originally posted by hard_knocks View Post
        Theres 1, 2 maybe even more in every family. Cunts with a big mouth that don't do shit other than fill ur inbox with shit telling u how great they are. My personal favorite is Lacosta. I can always count on him to reply within seconds of being hit, with some stupid ass comment. Yet it takes him 10 minutes to get up enough balls to build and hit back.

Whose ur favorites?
        Says the pussy who blocked me after I killed him and only hits when your offline

Comment

Originally posted by Leith2 View Post
          hahahahahahahahah right
          And I wouldn't talk. Isn't your dad that retard who was in the 82th airborne? Lmaoo

Plus you're a pussy too, so there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by KWVWE View Post
            And I wouldn't talk. Isn't your dad that retard who was in the 82th airborne? Lmaoo

His dad was a good person and a respectable player... Shut the fuck up..

R. I. P Deisel_Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
              His dad was a good person and a respectable player... Shut the fuck up..

R. I. P Deisel_Doctor
              Thanks Jackie. Your input is always welcome and appreciated

Comment

Dude you're a bitch for that. Wallahi you have no respect. DeenBeforeDunya is my name come say shit to me ya pussy

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                  Dude you're a bitch for that. Wallahi you have no respect. DeenBeforeDunya is my name come say shit to me ya pussy
                  Remember when you were up Rizz's ass for ranks. And begged me to donate dus for you to get killers. Good times bro

Comment

Remember when you were up Rizz's ass for ranks. And begged me to donate dus for you to get killers. Good times bro
                    makes me laugh when hoes like you pipe up online. clearly recs brain damaged for making you consig. one thing I remember in UC was when you joined you was a lil bitch acting tough n crying to others for back up. Too bad I won't meet ya in RL n make you my bitch just like how you're Recs bitch for turns hahaahahah

Comment

makes me laugh when hoes like you pipe up online. clearly recs brain damaged for making you consig. one thing I remember in UC was when you joined you was a lil bitch acting tough n crying to others for back up. Too bad I won't meet ya in RL n make you my bitch just like how you're Recs bitch for turns hahaahahah
                      Everything you said about me applies to you in actuality Too bad you don't have the minimum amount of brain cells to respond with some truth or at least something entertaining.

You wouldn't do shit in person and you beg for turns online. Next

Comment

Everything you said about me applies to you in actuality Too bad you don't have the minimum amount of brain cells to respond with some truth or at least something entertaining.

You wouldn't do shit in person and you beg for turns online. Next
                        haha nitty getting shook. reply to my pm, skype me i'd give my address if you want. wallahi i know YOU'RE nothing but a scared lil bitch.

Comment

haha nitty getting shook. reply to my pm, skype me i'd give my address if you want. wallahi i know YOU'RE nothing but a scared lil bitch.
                          You got me

I'm so shook you're gonna hit me from your keyboard. Chill bro

Comment

Interesting read. Please continue

Comment

For me I think this applies to big_sarge, 12 and Shane.

They are a bunch of half ass Cunts who do nothing but cry.

I wish they'd go away but they keep coming back

Comment

Working...
                              X