This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing killing

i just want to congratulate GeekIcon on awesome job killing this round. I haven't seen a kill number like that in a long time. nice job. You must have been pretty busy killing all round to rack up a number like that. Take a break killing machine you have earned it. It's good see hard work pay off and people get rewarded for such hard work.

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
    i just want to congratulate GeekIcon on awesome job killing this round. I haven't seen a kill number like that in a long time. nice job. You must have been pretty busy killing all round to rack up a number like that. Take a break killing machine you have earned it. It's good see hard work pay off and people get rewarded for such hard work.
    I 2nd that :P
    If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

Hi Guys

We at management realise that the killing system is not fair to the killers in the game. I do totally understand your points here and I know its not meant to be nasty, and that you are telling us that the way kill points are earned is not a true representation of real killing.

Please bear with us we are going to fix it shortly, we do understand your frustration. Such types or recoding is big to do, and as we just had some big changes a month ago we needed some breathing space before tackling the next big issue mentioned here.

We already started the planning of it all, it will be based on DU kill counts with no BT's or additional counters added.

Thanks for the indirect feedback - I am closing this post as we cannot shoot the player who benefits off this, this is an issue we as management recognize must get fixed.

Thanks
      - Storm
      Game Admin

Comment

Working...
      X