giving it away like herpes.

not selfish at all, spread the love!

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
      giving it away like herpes.

not selfish at all, spread the love!

Yes sorry to give it to u ☺️

Comment

Says the not so selfish person making a post on how he is not selfish. But can you be any more selfish for seeking attention

Comment

Originally posted by Sid View Post
          Says the not so selfish person making a post on how he is not selfish. But can you be any more selfish for seeking attention
          +10 this clown is so selfish he wouldn't share the dick she blows for a turbo. Round
          Last edited by Ink-Slinger; 01-29-2018, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid View Post
            Funny u guys keep fukn up

Comment

Shayne calls me out about my profile, yet her profile has her holding a big a$$ brick phone..LMAO! I call him out on that old piece of $#1t and she says something about holding $400000 -- Yea Right!!!...LMAO....then buy a new phone C^#T! what a LOSER!

Comment

Originally posted by Monge_Bev View Post
                Shayne calls me out about my profile, yet her profile has her holding a big a$$ brick phone..LMAO! I call him out on that old piece of $#1t and she says something about holding $400000 -- Yea Right!!!...LMAO....then buy a new phone C^#T! what a LOSER!
                40000$ not 400000$ learn how to read dumb shit ! I’m waitin on a hit u won’t tho

Ur family is full of shit talkers u guys never do anything and every time u try u guys either boot the wrong guy or invite the wrong guy

Comment

Oh FFS... you are nothing more than a fucking poser....and EXCUUUUUUUUUUSSEEEEEE me ...40k or 400k... you don't have either... fucking poser

Comment

shana?.... just go...go to your parents basement and have your boyfriend blow his snot pole all over your back while you sing " love to love you baby' in your best Donna Summer impression....

Comment

Originally posted by Monge_Bev View Post
                      shana?.... just go...go to your parents basement and have your boyfriend blow his snot pole all over your back while you sing " love to love you baby' in your best Donna Summer impression....
                      Itleast I can spend and build here ! Let me hit u first

Comment

Shana?.....why did you block me?....oh I forgot ...THATS what C#NT$ DO.....LMAO, fucking poser!

Comment

Shana?...you can spend all you want here, at the end of the day....you are still a fucking loser.. ohhh wait you do have a cyber medal...LMAO... take that to the bank! NOT! You might as well admit your life is nothing outside this cyber space....what a loser! hahaaaaaa.....

Comment

Shana in real life talking to people "I am shana I can build and spend and attack people in cyber space.....it doesn't mean anything ...but I get wet thinking I did something besides wet my bed".... (people listening)---- "What the fuck is this girl talking about?.. the others then begin to share their REAL LIFE.....I bought a new swimming pool for my house.... I traveled to Fiji.... I bought a new race horse, is this girl for real, what is 'attacking people in cyber space?.... Loser"... the others walk away
                            Last edited by Monge_Bev; 01-29-2018, 03:21 AM.

Comment

LMAO......OHHHHH no ...I must have hit a "Cyber Nerve"...LMFAO... Shana hit me 6 more times since I posted about her miserable life.. Hahhaaaaaa, Shana?.. you just solidified everything I posted here. Lmao...

Comment

Working...
                              X