Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From The "heart/gaming" peeps that care

I must say a few words here...and please know I have a buzzzzz

Firstoff...I hate Skype chats...'cept those that may being "directly chat'n" However, I truly believe a shitload can be worked out if we/all of TMB peeps care to communicate from the heart. I hereby volunteer myself to have fun doing this and I want all to know that I DO NOT CARE who/What ya may be "aligned with" and please "with no issues", mssg. me however you can , could, or would need to.

This is a game that all of us have built with many friends/contacts/enemies/"cash mongers"/ peeps/close friends...we play in the same "sandbox" so I would like to be one to try and connect as needed..and hope a few others could help...if anything, to make TMB even better!!...

For those new to TMB...ROCK ON!!...we all have fun regardless

DUCKYASUCKA

I will post this for the first post ever

Originally posted by DUCKY View Post
    Firstoff...I hate Skype chats...'
    quack quack

group chats are the worse....

Comment

You don't know how bad a group chat can be until you have been in a BH Skype chat.

Just ask Kingie Porello aka Dexter.

#EatADick

#DIrtyGunz2020

Comment

Best post ever :-) quack quack ducky
        Drop your mic.....

Comment

testing testing a lot

Comment

I know it's been said before, but I still agree... Chatzy War Chats were the BEST! Especially when you could infiltrated the enemies war chart by signing in with one of their crew members names and then start posting all kinds of shit to the chat. LOL

Comment

Legendary duckduck!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                I know it's been said before, but I still agree... Chatzy War Chats were the BEST! Especially when you could infiltrated the enemies war chart by signing in with one of their crew members names and then start posting all kinds of shit to the chat. LOL
                Sarge... Who was our War General back when I was with ICS. He would set up a time an we would go to a chatzy and we had many of great wars_ßy chatzyg.. ....

Comment

That shit Drudge 1 said is true that was awesome stuff back then!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X