You can't "Clutch" your identity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't "Clutch" your identity.

So, this is where it all leads us to. A dead end with Clutch trying to run away from the community, with an attempt to start all over with a new name. But it doesn't work out that well because you can run, but you can't hide. We have all been asking what his next move was, and he surprised us all. Taking the coward way of changing their identity says it all.

He is nothing, but a butter knife in a sword fight.

-

[img] https://image.prntscr.com/image/uz6_...IP02G8ruJA.png [/img]

-

[img] https://image.prntscr.com/image/hcNn...LpsAsTcBfA.png [/img]

Lol at those failed BB codes

Comment

gotcha

Comment

Clutch buy me a sub

Comment

I switched my name and added some credits, and I had invites to nearly every fam in that game — including UC.

Everyone thought I was going to leave IC this round, but I’m still here... and I was able to collect a few trillion before y’all rode my dick and came for my OPs. Didn’t spend a dime on my end... hype spent to kill me though, so who’s the real winner?

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
            I switched my name and added some credits, and I had invites to nearly every fam in that game — including UC.

Everyone thought I was going to leave IC this round, but I’m still here... and I was able to collect a few trillion before y’all rode my dick and came for my OPs. Didn’t spend a dime on my end... hype spent to kill me though, so who’s the real winner?
            the real winner is them. they found ur asss. they killed ya they raped ya ops n they gang ganged ya family n loot

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
              the real winner is them. they found ur asss. they killed ya they raped ya ops n they gang ganged ya family n loot
              When UC has to spend real money to beat one player of IC who’s only used won turns, that’s a success... by your own definition. Isn’t that what you guys have been preaching for weeks now?

The only one who did anything was Hype... and that’s because he thought I was Babbo.

Reck talked shit... didn’t do anything.
              Modric talked shit... didn’t do anything.
              Sami talked shit... didn’t do anything.

As for killing my OPs, any idiot with 500k dus can do that once I’m already zeroed. Takes no skill or risk.

Comment

When UC has to spend real money to beat one player of IC who’s only used won turns, that’s a success... by your own definition. Isn’t that what you guys have been preaching for weeks now?

The only one who did anything was Hype... and that’s because he thought I was Babbo.

As for killing my OPs, any idiot with 500k dus can do that once I’m already zeroed. Takes no skill or risk.
                da fuk i say. aint u da fag bum licking me start of round

Comment

How much skill does it take to Fuck a bunch of new/free players for a medal?

Probably just as much as you have

Comment

Clutch who?

Comment

Yall talked shit that clutch was going to leave IC.. And he does the loyal thing and stays and fights and you try and bring him down because of that? Smh

Grow up people

Comment

Mike DID NOT spend a dollar to hit you , you fucking imbecile. he had 300k + won

Why the fuck do you always lie in your favor, you fucking goof

Comment

Shut the fuck up jackie you gave up you fucking pussy

Comment

And you fucking goof i was gona zero you until Mike said he was already built for it

You a clown, enjoy your free turns, cause you havent spent a dollar for the game and you a joke

You aint shit, you a bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
                              Yall talked shit that clutch was going to leave IC.. And he does the loyal thing and stays and fights and you try and bring him down because of that? Smh

Grow up people
                              stop talking..forever

Comment

Working...
                              X