So it was true....Rizz set babbo up for that loss against TMK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it was true....Rizz set babbo up for that loss against TMK

So it was true then... Babbo was set up for a loss by one of his own people. Rizz had been conspiring with TMK for rounds.. he informed him of how many turns babbo would aprox use and TMK did the rest.

Seth just killed his union by letting a snitch bitch into it and allowing him to fuck up the good thing they had going.

Now IC have handed over the reign to Jackie... so I think we all know what that means. IC will become irrelevant once again.

After all that work Seth one judgement call fucked you and poor babbo over.. shame on you kid.... shame on you

this guy is scary with all tehh infooo

Comment

The best part is he never says who he is. TMB drama is the best.

#DirtyGunz2020

#EatADick

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Sarge View Post
        The best part is he never says who he is. TMB drama is the best.

#DirtyGunz2020

#EatADick

could be a she like rec. I was legit shocked rec is a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          So it was true then... Babbo was set up for a loss by one of his own people. Rizz had been conspiring with TMK for rounds.. he informed him of how many turns babbo would aprox use and TMK did the rest.

Seth just killed his union by letting a snitch bitch into it and allowing him to fuck up the good thing they had going.

Now IC have handed over the reign to Jackie... so I think we all know what that means. IC will become irrelevant once again.

After all that work Seth one judgement call fucked you and poor babbo over.. shame on you kid.... shame on you
          Maybe you could step in for a bit and help Jackie

Comment

Fake news as usual. But entertaining none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
              could be a she like rec. I was legit shocked rec is a girl.
              Reck is a girl lol

Comment

anyone looking to buy a vacuu,m ?

Comment

Originally posted by BigAnT23 View Post
                  Reck is a girl lol
                  no no no lol

Comment

Plot twist, Rizz was always with UC. We have been planning hard to fuck up IC from the inside. All we needed was TMK to help us, which he did. And our plan succeeded. Now IC is in Jackie's hands, which is a win for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Modricc View Post
                      Plot twist, Rizz was always with UC. We have been planning hard to fuck up IC from the inside. All we needed was TMK to help us, which he did. And our plan succeeded. Now IC is in Jackie's hands, which is a win for us.
                      Plot twist.... Or should I say TMB NEWS..... ELI aka UC don was dating somebody in IC. She dumped him hence the war. Fag is mad she dumped his ass after he brought her 750 worth of creds LOOOOOL. I got screenshots for proof

Comment

Originally posted by BigAnT23 View Post
                        Reck is a girl lol
                        Idc what rec or what anybody says. Rec is a girl shes shy about it. Cause she's south asain. Not a lot of girls in our culture play this game. Ask anybody in UC me n rec was close no dating shit. We spoke a lot n she told me

Comment

who is this rizz guy. my man sounds like ritz crackers

Comment

Wow thats amazing... how do you know exactly what went on in soooo much detail... jackie was ment to be our boy wonder our new hope in the devastating war against UC, if only IC could handle their might!

But now you have given all our secrets away tots... IC is definitely done for...

Comment

BUMP..... my man made another brother loose RL cash peak times skrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                              X