Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ShayneG turbo win

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Clutch View Post
    You can say what you want about me, but you know my published reviews are always on point.
    Uhm...? Sure bud

    comment?


    851: gold
    849: below IC (silver)
    847: above IC (gold)
    845: above IC (gold)
    843; below ic (silver)
    841: GOLD AND SILVER (both above IC)
    839: gold (above IC)
    837: Gold (above IC)
    835: Above IC (second to IU)
    833: Gold (Above IC)

    Comment


    • #92
      Give me a reply to that before you talk about anything else

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
        Give me a reply to that before you talk about anything else
        Find me a published round review, written by me, that talks shit about UC. It’s never happened. In fact, I’m pretty sure I wrote a post about UC being on top of the game in my numbers blog.

        Not sure why your head is shoved so far up your ass that you’re seeing bullshit, but just know - UC was getting gold medals before you even started playing the game... hell, I’m pretty sure I got a gold medal while with them, before you started playing TMB.

        UC is a good family because HH is very savvy politically... but all families go through their ups and downs, and though you may be up now- that doesn’t mean you’ll be at the top forever.

        BH has finally got their shit together now, as an Indy fam. If they wanted to, they could easily compete for the JP — they have spenders... and you know IC will pull your pants down and laugh, as soon as you look the other way, so have fun bragging while it lasts.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Clutch View Post
          Find me a published round review, written by me, that talks shit about UC. It’s never happened. In fact, I’m pretty sure I wrote a post about UC being on top of the game in my numbers blog.

          Not sure why your head is shoved so far up your ass that you’re seeing bullshit, but just know - UC was getting gold medals before you even started playing the game... hell, I’m pretty sure I got a gold medal while with them, before you started playing TMB.

          UC is a good family because HH is very savvy politically... but all families go through their ups and downs, and though you may be up now- that doesn’t mean you’ll be at the top forever.

          BH has finally got their shit together now, as an Indy fam. If they wanted to, they could easily compete for the JP — they have spenders... and you know IC will pull your pants down and laugh, as soon as you look the other way, so have fun bragging while it lasts.
          what are the chances you change your name and hide and try to rankyourself now IC is done???

          The thing about me is , when i say something I do it. I will NEVER hide if anything happens, im sure ANY fam would love to have me, and i’m sure the same can’t be said about you

          Yeah, Ima prick to all you fucks, but those at UC know what im bout

          You jus a bitch, go ride the wave. If you want an invite to UC, get on your knees and start sucking kid

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
            what are the chances you change your name and hide and try to rankyourself now IC is done???

            The thing about me is , when i say something I do it. I will NEVER hide if anything happens, im sure ANY fam would love to have me, and i’m sure the same can’t be said about you

            Yeah, Ima prick to all you fucks, but those at UC know what im bout

            You jus a bitch, go ride the wave. If you want an invite to UC, get on your knees and start sucking kid
            You don't know shit, son.

            Comment


            • #96
              Just bumping this shit

              Comment


              • #97
                Not going to lie, UC union looking HENCH....... they defo taking union gold.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                  Not going to lie, UC union looking HENCH....... they defo taking union gold.
                  Should have stayed

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
                    Should have stayed
                    Na UC ain't for me anymore......

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                      Na UC ain't for me anymore......

                      but y lol ? that makes no sense lol

                      Comment


                      • wtf r u even bumping this for haahah

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
                          but y lol ? that makes no sense lol
                          Ships sailed..... from now on I'll be known as Sami The Loner..... just like the mighty floki the boat builder

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X