X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:.(

Errors
    The following errors occurred with your submission
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
      should have challenged buddy... i was waiting

Not interested. It was more comical to see u guyz throw down 300k won turns and hand Shayne the win. Must have been really exhausting for him to turn on his transfers and wait for the cash from Closer. He should probably rehydrate himself with fluids and take a nap after all that.

Comment

Welcome to the noob club, once ur in there, there's no way getting out.

Comment

Correction.... 300k bought turns.

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
          Not interested. It was more comical to see u guyz throw down 300k won turns and hand Shayne the win. Must have been really exhausting for him to turn on his transfers and wait for the cash from Closer. He should probably rehydrate himself with fluids and take a nap after all that.

Comment

Correction.... 300k bought turns.
            what did you guys get?

Comment

Originally posted by KWVWE View Post
              what did you guys get?
              the thread is about Shayneg earth shattering win. not what I got clown.

Comment

lmfaoooo a wins a win chump

Comment

Originally posted by big_sarge View Post
                  what's funny is you're still a nobody. You spent money on game to prove you're tough. Fact of the matter is you're still insignificant. Uc is probably like hooray... We beat ic, but if someone else came along you're replaceable.

Good job, you spent real money on your internet medal. If you had a friend in the game you wouldn't have had to spend as much cash.

hey i dont see u with a lvl 4 medal .. Plus i paid nothing noob

Comment

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post

hey i dont see u with a lvl 4 medal .. Plus i paid nothing noob

Exactly the point. U bragging about how great you are when u didn't do shit. How many blowjobs you have to give TMK for that?

Comment

Originally posted by drudge1 View Post
                      exactly the point. U bragging about how great you are when u didn't do shit. How many blowjobs you have to give tmk for that?

not sure he was in bh and msging me he wasnt gunna make eor .. U ask him

Comment

I meant IC collectively, dickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
                          not sure he was in bh and msging me he wasnt gunna make eor .. U ask him
                          Yeah Right, if you say. LMAO...... so 300k bought (not by you) to win 324k. Seems Closer got the short end of the stick. So again the question is how many blow jobs you have to give him for his help?

Comment

Exactly the point. U bragging about how great you are when u didn't do shit. How many blowjobs you have to give TMK for that?
                            I'm not sure who you are, but you obviously get it.
                            Last edited by Big_Sarge; 01-08-2018, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Yeah Right, if you say. LMAO...... so 300k bought (not by you) to win 324k. Seems Closer got the short end of the stick. So again the question is how many blow jobs you have to give him for his help?
                              Ok listen man

300k bought to get 300k bought PLUS 300k won PLUS another 1m won PLUS 100k more won

#Foodforthought

Comment

Congratz Shayne

Comment

Working...
                                X