X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Round Review 848: Jackie_D Throws the First Punch

https://www.themafiaboss.com/tools/f...he-First-Punch
    TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

Jackie can’t throw punches to save his own ass from an ass raping in the prison yard let alone throw hands in this pixelated RPG game

Will read tho

Comment

did Jackie write this review? that's the only way I can think of the title being that, lmao..

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang View Post
        Jackie can’t throw punches to save his own ass from an ass raping in the prison yard let alone throw hands in this pixelated RPG game

Will read tho
        Oooooo sheeeeeeeittttt

bannng bannnnng nucccaaaaa

Comment

Excellent Read keep up the good work.

Comment

Lol in what shape or form should a bum non supporter have the headline of this round. Geez. 10 grand was spent that round by different spenders and the title.. Jackie the non supporter nor jp contender strikes first
            Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by TMK View Post
              Lol in what shape or form should a bum non supporter have the headline of this round. Geez. 10 grand was spent that round by different spenders and the title.. Jackie the non supporter nor jp contender strikes first
              Lmao
              TMK... This game is more than just logging on last 5 minutes and spending big to take round. This game is about the players that spend countless hours looting and maxing their bank... Your comments are very foolish. I went into Hong Kong with a teir 4 sub and used over 100k credits to start 0ing all of UC. Thats whats exciting in this game... Not your lame ass attempt at JP every few months

Comment

Review of something starts at beginning n goes forward. Not @ end.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
                  TMK... This game is more than just logging on last 5 minutes and spending big to take round. This game is about the players that spend countless hours looting and maxing their bank... Your comments are very foolish. I went into Hong Kong with a teir 4 sub and used over 100k credits to start 0ing all of UC. Thats whats exciting in this game... Not your lame ass attempt at JP every few months

Actually from my knowledge, Nomrcy zeroed you about 8x before you touched us, but cool, enjoy the bs

Comment

Holy fuck 100k credits bubba finally gave you an allowance? Dude you get killed by everyone every round this read was good except for this crappy title

I'll stick to the national enquire or cnn both are fake news but at least entertaining

Comment

Lol you’re a scrub, you play this game for the drama. I’m so proud you used 100k to kill people. I’m sure there’s 1,000’s of people who’ve done that before including myself. Ain’t no one wanna hear about your silly ass 100k turns. Wake up, stop living in your own little world.

Comment

Originally posted by TMK View Post
                        Lol you’re a scrub, you play this game for the drama. I’m so proud you used 100k to kill people. I’m sure there’s 1,000’s of people who’ve done that before including myself. Ain’t no one wanna hear about your silly ass 100k turns. Wake up, stop living in your own little world.
                        Mannn you can’t make fun of him because it’s the first time he’s built to a mil du’s

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang View Post

Will read tho
                          OOOooo sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

Comment

it was the beginning of the round too. you used 100k to kill people who had built off actives

you're such a stupid ass

Comment

Originally posted by KWVWE View Post
                              it was the beginning of the round too. you used 100k to kill people who had built off actives

you're such a stupid ass
                              Yall need to get back to the old days again... Shit was so much more fun. Never heard of 0ing people then making fun of them for doing so. And TMK you must have misunderstood my point. It doesn't matter how many turns you use as long as you are heard

Comment

Working...
                              X