Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why remove forum posts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why remove forum posts

    Everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how ignorant they are

    Message to staff......vai a farti fottere

  • #2
    Hello Jackie, Everyone is entitled to their opinion but also there are rules in place and they need to be followed..

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes so that means follow the doctors orders and limit your daily dick intake Down to 5. Otherwise you will drown from cum overflow

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Allure View Post
        Hello Jackie, Everyone is entitled to their opinion but also there are rules in place and they need to be followed..
        Yall removed the forum post because it might obscure people from spending more on EOR

        Comment


        • #5
          privately owned

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
            Yall removed the forum post because it might obscure people from spending more on EOR
            We do our job and you play the game or not, thats up to you. keep out of staff business and all will be fine

            Enjoy your forum ban
            Game Admin

            Comment


            • #7
              storm you should have a banned gif for people that get banned.

              Comment


              • #8
                No, then everyone will want one. lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thats why when i post i dont post names and stay within rules but yet still get removed. usually the names i choose to not say end up implementing them self like the last post i replied to lol.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    lessss talkieeeeee mo cockksuckkkkieeee suckkieeeee jacckkkieeeeree

                    Comment


                    • #11


                      just an idea.

                      there are bunch you could use

                      Comment


                      • #12



                        don't miss out on this opportunity

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Loooooooolll

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            you and yoouurr fuking gifffs

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Leith2 View Post
                              Thats why when i post i dont post names and stay within rules but yet still get removed. usually the names i choose to not say end up implementing them self like the last post i replied to lol.
                              shut your mouth, youre trash, next

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X