Gmail accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmail accounts

Just drop a line to advise that if you had a Gmail account they were compromised and you may want to change them.

Also my competitor Apple .. with their security. Ah haa haaa haaa .

Don't put your trouser snake up to their cloud.

Thanks Harry, good one!
    Game Admin

Comment

the moment you use internet you get compromised...none of it is safe

best thing to do against a hacker is plant an iron bar straight in his face
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

breathing air is not safe, drinking tap water is not safe, the food you eat is not safe.

Thats why I love africa, I just get my gun, go shoot some shit or stab a snake... and eat it for dinner tonight, go down to the river and drink some piss infested water. 1st world, 3rd world, its all the same shit.
        Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
          breathing air is not safe, drinking tap water is not safe, the food you eat is not safe.

Thats why I love africa, I just get my gun, go shoot some shit or stab a snake... and eat it for dinner tonight, go down to the river and drink some piss infested water. 1st world, 3rd world, its all the same shit.
          lol yeeaahhh its all ya can eat in Africa cos ya just go outside ya tin hut and theys a stream of sewage running through the middle of the communitie so just sharpening a stick and go fishing for food and drink. ya can then go wooayyyy that's a big un then chuck the spear whyyyyyyAAAAAHHHHH and pick it up !!!

Comment

I think Worker was plucked fresh out of one of those African pygmy tribes. His speach makes about as much sense as theirs.

Comment

lmfao......

Comment

gives new meaning to the phrase. shooting the shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge View Post
                  I think Worker was plucked fresh out of one of those African pygmy tribes. His speach makes about as much sense as theirs.

My peoples! That's my cuz, Bubba Nxumalo, his big bro Hank, Nelson Skosana, and Bongani Tshabalala

You're all racists.
                  Game Admin

Comment

This one time I was hunting in 'de bush and I saw a massive python in a tree. So I launched my spear at my dinner's head...and got him right through, square between the eyes.

Unfortunately there was a midget tribesman hiding in the bush directly behind it and I had speared him dead also, right through his chest.

The upside to all of this was the fucking awesome snake-and-pygmy pie I made for dinner
                    Game Admin

Comment

gmail is dangerously racist
                      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

This one time I was hunting in 'de bush and I saw a massive python in a tree. So I launched my spear at my dinner's head...and got him right through, square between the eyes.

Unfortunately there was a midget tribesman hiding in the bush directly behind it and I had speared him dead also, right through his chest.

The upside to all of this was the fucking awesome snake-and-pygmy pie I made for dinner
                        i think someone got you on video

Comment

yeah man . Storm this is a video of you with your machete.

Comment

I dont get it.. you boys are so weird... hello can i get an interview from one of you cunts?

Comment

weird eh..

Comment

Working...
                              X