Another TMB Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another TMB Joke

Anyone else find it funny that Klown is now boss of Ronin and PaddyEnglish is his consig?

I know that Ronin was a great family in the past but ever since Chainsaw left, it lost something. Gallio tried keeping the family going but most went their separate ways. Let the family go away untarnished. Stick with the pound puppies.

Ronin is run by Ronin with blessings
    Wouldn't expect you to know about that though
    I didn't see anyone else trying to step up when G tried but predicted people would cry about it

Comment

With blessings. Hahaha. That's funny. Who blessed off on it. Chains hasn't been in game for rounds.

Comment

I still talk to him Hellz and Gallio
        I do think its cute a year later your still fascinated by what I do
        So sweet

Comment

It's nice to have admireres.
          I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

The only thing that is fascinating is how you get people to buy into your bullshit. I still see through you for the liar that you are.

Let Ronin go. You talked mad shit before about building Warhounds. That was your baby... blah blah blah. If you wanna war against Loco, fine. Be respectable and do it from Warhounds. Doing it from Ronin makes you look like a bigger ass than you are.

Stalked was your consig for a long time and left because she knows you're a liar just like countless others in game.

Comment

Really tiger
              Please show how I lie
              Warhounds is my baby and I am holding Ronin for Gallio as I was asked to do so in front of witnesses loco and Ronin alike
              But why explain myself to someone who just needed attention on forums

Comment

Does anyone honestly care about a family of less than 5 people? ....

Let Klown be. It's just a name, and that family has been dead for years, regardless of who the boss is.

Comment

Oh gosh I almost thought you were the joke for a minute
                  #TheOG #QueenOf #PointlessPosts

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
                    Does anyone honestly care about a family of less than 5 people? ....

Let Klown be. It's just a name, and that family has been dead for years, regardless of who the boss is.
                    Shut up bitch boy

Comment

Lol wait n see what's to come!! Stay tuned mother fucks!!

Comment

Originally posted by paddyenglish View Post
                        We've been waiting forever all we see are klowns efforts to use a fake loco member under his fake Ronin monarch and trying to discredit Dusk because she won't submit to his stupidity.. yes we laugh at all you pups daily..

Comment

i think the person who sold out the old SS to IU for ranks should stfu about others......you have no right to speak.
                          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Skeemin you can cry but people notice loco staying at 0 and over half of ya boss included ran out of London trying to avoid shit
                            We get 0ed oh well
                            Skeemin gets 0ed and he's crying to everyone about "next round"

Comment

Originally posted by paddyenglish View Post
                              Blah blah blah. Put up or shut up.

Comment

Working...
                              X