IC set Babbo up to fail...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IC set Babbo up to fail...

I feel as if IC set Babbo up to fail last round when they started to boost their own pot for no apparent reason. Makes you wonder whether this was a deliberate ploy by some in IC who wanted babbo out of the picture.

I mean why else would they boost their own pot and invite TMK to challenge like that?

IC members please explain yourselves.

Was this a deliberate ploy to fuck over babbo for a few k or are you just retarded?....

Also to babbo.. fair play for putting up the fight.. maybe if were playing with a better group of players u wouldn't have got your ars handed to you like that.

Interesting ... just curious as to whom "unregistered" is.

#DirtyGunz2020
    Last edited by Big_Sarge; 01-02-2018, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Yea UC makes themselves look immature when they aare talking shit... I mean the didnt put up a fight EOR

Comment

Jackie shut up keep sucking tru dick for that sub

Comment

I would suck his dick for free

Comment

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
            Jackie shut up keep sucking tru dick for that sub
            Im not a whore like you... I suck D for free.... Only whores accept money

Comment

What people dont realize is, is thst Babbo has movked us several times when he was up and we were “low”? (not really but sure), so in reality we just returning the favour

That quote on my page fits what babbo did last round, but funny how he said it about us.

Go UC!

Comment

Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
                What people dont realize is, is thst Babbo has movked us several times when he was up and we were “low”? (not really but sure), so in reality we just returning the favour

That quote on my page fits what babbo did last round, but funny how he said it about us.

Go UC!

So an indy player that requested to be booted from his start of round family BH, beats 1 IC builder and it gets classed as a UC win... Im confused, UC came 2nd in a two horse race and still think they won... They did'nt have the balls to challenge themselves and when they have challenged they have been beaten, so far according to the facts IC is winning by a landslide.

The fact that TMK decides to come and play one round in 10, drop 5m credits and take the win on his own is nothing short of impressive and that he did it all in 1.30 mins even more so. But that has nothing to do with UC, none of his money went to them and they gave nothing to him, so how is it that you are returning the favour Reck?

As for the original thread poster, Babbo played the EOR the way he thought best, if he had anticipated TMK would go big he could have altered the plan. But there is'nt much time to make drastic changes in 30 seconds...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
                  So an indy player that requested to be booted from his start of round family BH, beats 1 IC builder and it gets classed as a UC win... Im confused, UC came 2nd in a two horse race and still think they won... They did'nt have the balls to challenge themselves and when they have challenged they have been beaten, so far according to the facts IC is winning by a landslide.

The fact that TMK decides to come and play one round in 10, drop 5m credits and take the win on his own is nothing short of impressive and that he did it all in 1.30 mins even more so. But that has nothing to do with UC, none of his money went to them and they gave nothing to him, so how is it that you are returning the favour Reck?

As for the original thread poster, Babbo played the EOR the way he thought best, if he had anticipated TMK would go big he could have altered the plan. But there is'nt much time to make drastic changes in 30 seconds...

1) We never claimed victory, just enjoy the big ass L you guys took after all the trash you guys talked to us (but if you want to give us the victory, please do, we're fine with that)

2) we are 1-1 against IC... which would be 2-0 had our backup build joined right fam so sit your candy ass down (Why Lie lollll), go build to 100m ops, thats the only way youll win.

3) Babbo a bitch, this is just simply karma

4) Yall union just looks demoralized now that Rizzky aint there spending for yall lolllllll

Remember you guys started this... not us, and now look whose crying.. it aint us lol

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post

Comment

1) We never claimed victory, just enjoy the big ass L you guys took after all the trash you guys talked to us (but if you want to give us the victory, please do, we're fine with that)

2) we are 1-1 against IC... which would be 2-0 had our backup build joined right fam so sit your candy ass down (Why Lie lollll), go build to 100m ops, thats the only way youll win.

3) Babbo a bitch, this is just simply karma

4) Yall union just looks demoralized now that Rizzky aint there spending for yall lolllllll

Remember you guys started this... not us, and now look whose crying.. it aint us lol

Ain’t nobody crying over here... it’s just you guys getting whooped more often than not, and celebrating your 2nd place wins. Last round we were 1st. Last turbo we were 1st. The round before that, we were 1st... you gotta keep grave digging hard to find your last win... and what was that... a turbo round that didn’t even pay out cash... lol

What happens when the UC sub train runs out? .. cause there’s no way that everyone is buying their own subs over there. Then what? Back to Indy, and hope to hell your 3 looters carry you to a top 3?

Get real dude. It’s also been made pretty clear by Storm that we’re all supposed to keep it classy when someone spends lots of money and gets beat. The spenders in this game are what keep it alive, and supports all the coding changes that are about to launch over the next few months. There’s no point trying to discourage people from spending money on here... and if we’re being honest, TMK is a beast at last minute collects. If you think you’re hot shit and can out collect and beat him, why don’t you try it and see how much money you lose...

Comment

hahahhahahahhahahhahahahhaahhah didnt we take gold in 7/8 of the last 10 turbos? hahahahahahhahahahhaahahah whatsup with these ic clowns with their fake news.... everything ive said is true. UC Sub train wont run outas long as im here... and who are you? Are you relevant? No. You just a bitch, so go sit your ass back in the corner you clown

You sure youre not gona come over here soon enough? lol goof.

Comment

hahahhahahahhahahhahahahhaahhah didnt we take gold in 7/8 of the last 10 turbos? hahahahahahhahahahhaahahah whatsup with these ic clowns with their fake news.... everything ive said is true. UC Sub train wont run outas long as im here... and who are you? Are you relevant? No. You just a bitch, so go sit your ass back in the corner you clown

You sure youre not gona come over here soon enough? lol goof.
                          Next to nothing that you've said is true. You're forgetting that I'm the one who writes the turbo reviews each round ...

As for being relevant ... who the hell are you to talk? You've been on TMB for a whole 2 minutes, and spent your daddy's CC for some medals because you're a broke fuck boy with no job ...

I know all about you, and the rest of the UC squad. Don't pretend like I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
                            Next to nothing that you've said is true. You're forgetting that I'm the one who writes the turbo reviews each round ...

As for being relevant ... who the hell are you to talk? You've been on TMB for a whole 2 minutes, and spent your daddy's CC for some medals because you're a broke fuck boy with no job ...

I know all about you, and the rest of the UC squad. Don't pretend like I don't.
                            I'm sorry but haven't you been in IC for 2 mins? Talk about irrelevant..

It wasn't all that long ago you were fucking your family members out of ranks just to get a few medals

defending ic is fine but leave it to someone who didn't run there to chase a few turns. I'm sure you're such a valued member of IC.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyNick View Post
                              I'm sorry but haven't you been in IC for 2 mins? Talk about irrelevant..

It wasn't all that long ago you were fucking your family members out of ranks just to get a few medals

defending ic is fine but leave it to someone who didn't run there to chase a few turns. I'm sure you're such a valued member of IC.
                              Sup nick, how ya been bro?

Also, didnt you lie on the blog... then i called you out and you changed it/deleted my comment?

849: below IC (silver)
                              847: above IC (gold)
                              845: above IC (gold)
                              843; below ic (silver)
                              841: GOLD AND SILVER (both above IC)
                              839: gold (above IC)
                              837: Gold (above IC)
                              835: Above IC (second to IU)
                              833: Gold (Above IC)

and thats what you call #facts

Comment

Working...