Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the biggest or most impressive move/action/win in TMB of 2017?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the biggest or most impressive move/action/win in TMB of 2017?

Let us know what you think the biggest play in TMB was, this past year.
    Tiki leaving the TMB staff.
    10.00%
    Pinoy N Co’s run in the Indy ranks, with less than 15 members every round.
    22.50%
    Nameless joining their entire family to Mercenaries union, just to troll and ruin their round.
    35.00%
    Avengers leaving IU union.
    7.50%
    IC winning the war against IU union.
    12.50%
    SouthSide splitting in half, but still managing to regroup and contest for top 3 ranks.
    10.00%
    Clutch ranking himself in turbo to beat IU for a JP win.
    15.00%
    Brotherhood leaving union ranks and joining the indy-fam ranks.
    17.50%
    Loco Ghosts leaving the IU union.
    12.50%
    TMK retiring from the game (for now).
    15.00%
    Last edited by Fornax; 06-17-2019, 11:41 AM.

Reck with 75k hits in a round surely has to be the best

Comment

Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
      Reck with 75k hits in a round surely has to be the best
      CHEATaholic..................

Comment

I'm sorry but most hits out and looting is hot garbage. Most of them have several tabs open and use different hot keys. It is cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Sarge View Post
          I'm sorry but most hits out and looting is hot garbage. Most of them have several tabs open and use different hot keys. It is cheating.
          As log as they’re not using macros that loot for them, I’m happy.

Comment

So far, leading in the votes is:

Pinoy N Co's run in the indy ranks, TIED WITH, Brotherhood leaving union ranks and joining family ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
              As log as they’re not using macros that loot for them, I’m happy.
              That's more UC style

Comment

IC winning war against IU.... Epic

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
                  IC winning war against IU.... Epic
                  Whoa I actually had to go out of retirement to sort out the confusion for the moron who post a pic with his nipples showing in a mafia game.

Clearly iu defeated ic so easily that its free players playing 10 minutes a week were slaughtering the ic players and clearing easy wins to any iu member that wanted the round. You can only beat guys with the mental strategy of 6 yr old so many times and laugh your ass off doing it so many times before it becomes stale and as interesting as a cup of green tea. So the biggest thing in the year for all that still dont get it is that ic bored us into throwing our glock to the floor and said fuck it and left.

Iu kept all characters into the game. We kept the crazies active and motivated to write their hate and disdain in the forums for years. Cmon man once the buds that liked competition in iu no longer were able to find any we all played less and less and the game is all about playing with hour buds and doing shit in a game to drive people to tears and then have a few giggles.

Choking the rules to allow weak minded individuals to compete seems to be a losing strategy. Even a moron is going to figure out that when you have to put limits on attacking a bot that its game over.

Comment

I am thinking that a dos based game even being online in 2017 at all is a bit amazing.

Comment

NEW ENTRY- UC destruction of IC. UC took them apart at the knees in less than two rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                        NEW ENTRY- UC destruction of IC. UC took them apart at the knees in less than two rounds.
                        No Bro, that was 2018 cmon!

Comment

Correction to Eli; IC being run by Jackie because of UC destroying IC top spenders.

Comment

I think the best thing is Clutch changing his name every round so he can get some free credits and a family rank. That's my #1. Better yet is not admitting it when he gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                              That would mean 1 round or less which kind of means they were already on their knees waiting for penetration.

Comment

Working...
                              X