Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
    Jealous much?
    Just curious....... how much he making from that ����

Leave a comment:

• Drudge1

• Drudge1
    replied
    Originally posted by Modricc View Post
    In other news, rizz out there having an healthy habit producing money from doing handjobs on men in strip clubs.
    Jealous much?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Amennnnnnnmmnnn

Leave a comment:

• Modricc
    replied
    In other news, rizz out there having an healthy habit producing money from doing handjobs on men in strip clubs.

Leave a comment:

• Don-Sami

• Don-Sami
    replied
    Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
    I’m bored as fuckkkkk
    Just had Chinese..... not my cup of tea..... I know I'm going to have a field day in the office

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I’m bored as fuckkkkk

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    he has no clue what loyalty means.

You're both smoking crack of you're gonna sit here and say I'm disloyal ...

Bruh yes BH whacked us but the only reason we even had a shot at board was cause of the looting The regulators were doing

Drudge Fuck you

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well now what do we do with our lives

Leave a comment:

• Drudge1

• Drudge1
    replied
    Originally posted by Hypocrisy102 View Post
    Ss dead because of Brotherhood eat a dick, you and pillowbiters war isn’t shit it’s not even slightly entertaining. Also it’s not dick riding if you’re one of the originals of a family/union it’s considered loyalty
    he has no clue what loyalty means.

Leave a comment:

• Hypocrisy102

• Hypocrisy102
    replied
    Ss dead because of Brotherhood eat a dick, you and pillowbiters war isn’t shit it’s not even slightly entertaining. Also it’s not dick riding if you’re one of the originals of a family/union it’s considered loyalty

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    It must bother you since u whining about it here.

What happened to your big war with Pillow? Haven't heard anything about that. Guess you are all talk.

Bitch I won that lmfao blew that piece of shit out and where's SS at ? sucking hounds dick for rank now while mrs, reaper, & lady are out here trying to get this indy family to pop..

You wouldnt know anything about that because youve been riding coat tails for so long with your knee pads

Hey guess what you're blowing another man for digitalhahahahah

Not crying if you re read my msg i posted who i was in turbo because SHE TOLD ME TO REACH OUT TO HER AND I DID SO SO FUCK YOU & FUCK IC

Leave a comment:

• Drudge1

• Drudge1
    replied
    It must bother you since u whining about it here.

What happened to your big war with Pillow? Haven't heard anything about that. Guess you are all talk.

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    lol im not butthurt the stupid bitch told me to msg her cause she knows what she did was dirty yet the funny thing is she's not using her regular name and when i msged who i think she was no answer its cool keep them turns . As for hypo, why dont you go hang yourself with daddy's tie .. Its SO FUNNY when you bitches don't like something or so scum shit happens to you guys its WW3 and endless tears and bitching but when another player does it, its a different story ? GTFOH .. you motherfuckers need to get out of your screens .

Look it dont matter to me truly i just find it FUNNY that iwas told to msg the smut an she dont answer thats all ...

but hey lets all kumbiya and smoke since you all be sucking each others dicks lol !

Ya rather beef with people who cant fight back then people who can give you a fight 95 % of you hand holding cuckholding faggots are scared to brawl unbelievable

Leave a comment:

• Drudge1

• Drudge1
    replied
    Originally posted by Big_Sarge View Post
    Rome, I'm pretty sure that Rizz didn't need your cash for his L4 but it happens all the time. This is why you work with known family and friends in turbo.
    Indeed. I'm pretty sure he only joined thinking he'd get an easy rank and then when he doesn't he gets all butt hurt.

Leave a comment:

• Hypocrisy102

• Hypocrisy102
    replied
    Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
    Bruh obviously fucking not be didn't but it's still the principal because for that I could have gone to another family and used them their ... My members weren't playing turbo .. So hence why I joined besides who ever 1.618 knew how much I sent and that is be doing 1 final collect listen I've come.to realize that being shoddy is normal here and its all good but doesn't change the fact that they're grimmey as Fuck for that
    Ya English is grimy bruv, open a book

Leave a comment:

Working...
X