Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone be interested in doing a single (1) main round with these rules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone be interested in doing a single (1) main round with these rules?

- 10:1 ratio on credits added
    - scaled/increased loot for bots
    - credits capped at 360k (180k bought, 180k won)
    - no range
    - 100% banking
    - OP hits cost 1000 turns
    - increased level 1/2/3/4/killer prizes
    - top 5 families rank (prizes: 50k, 35k, 30k, 25k, 20k)
    - 40 players per family
    - all family members receive the family prize
    - no unions allowed

I suggested something similar earlier.

Do a round where it caps at 750k... but to buy 750k would only be $100 (for that round only) and there were many more parts to it. I dislike no unions because than it will be very competitive, and i dislike the 1000 to hit ops.

Comment

10:1 ratio on credits added ... fine with it
      - scaled/increased loot for bots .... fuck BOTs
      - credits capped at 360k (180k bought, 180k won) ... fine with it
      - no range ... FUCK YEAH
      - 100% banking ... blows Ducky's feathers ... 25%
      - OP hits cost 1000 turns ... GAY ... 3 turns
      - increased level 1/2/3/4/killer prizes ... fine
      - top 5 families rank (prizes: 50k, 35k, 30k, 25k, 20k) ,,, No FUCKS given
      - 40 players per family .... same as above
      - all family members receive the family prize ... no fucks given
      - no unions allowed ... UNIONS ARE GAY !, like Storm ... lol
      Last edited by Swiper; 12-29-2017, 03:54 AM. Reason: because I have the option

Comment

Would be fun with no range and ops hit at 5 turns a hit. All them subbers will be shittin bricks

Comment

At this point in the game, collectors have nothing to fear. At 5 turns/ hit would bring another element to the game. Families / Unions would need to work to protect their OPs

Comment

I agree that 5 turns per OP hits would be very interesting to see... if only for 1 round.

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
              I agree that 5 turns per OP hits would be very interesting to see... if only for 1 round.
              These type of rules is something that should happen once a year to spice shit up. Nothing more really

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                These type of rules is something that should happen once a year to spice shit up. Nothing more really
                It would be nice to get a “funky” rule set in main round once per month, or every 3-4 rounds. If only we could collectively come up with some rule sets that Storm approves of, we would be in business!

Comment

Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
                  I suggested something similar earlier.

Do a round where it caps at 750k... but to buy 750k would only be $100 (for that round only) and there were many more parts to it. I dislike no unions because than it will be very competitive, and i dislike the 1000 to hit ops.
                  750k for $100 - one round only - with 750k cap, would be amazing!

As for OP hits, in a round like that, something low like 5-250 turns per bit would definitely be cool... especially if there’s no range limits.

Comment

Just a note on the above, it would have to be 750k won credits (not bought) for $100, and have them expire within 48 hours of purchasing... so they must be used.

Comment

And then stop the credit deal purchases 48 hours before round ends, so they can’t be used the next round.

Then do a turbo round, no ratio, capped at 180k won or bought.

That way everything would be back to kosher by the next main round!

Comment

6 YES VS 2 NO.

Let's get some more votes on this one!

Comment

Will we ever see a live environment interactive. Example you go shopping and drop a couple g's at the shopping mall earning x amount of credits (tmb has eyes and people everywhere etc watchers) players have sponsors etc. Along those lines. Live world challenges. Giving a player more worth like nfl or nba players. Gaining notoriety for your gaming ability.

Comment

Originally posted by jonny_verteroni View Post
                            Will we ever see a live environment interactive. Example you go shopping and drop a couple g's at the shopping mall earning x amount of credits (tmb has eyes and people everywhere etc watchers) players have sponsors etc. Along those lines. Live world challenges. Giving a player more worth like nfl or nba players. Gaining notoriety for your gaming ability.
                            lol what....

Comment

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                              At this point in the game, collectors have nothing to fear. At 5 turns/ hit would bring another element to the game. Families / Unions would need to work to protect their OPs

Everyone with high enough ops does work to protect their ops... it’s called PayPal and rebuilding

Comment

Working...
                              X