Food for though

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food for though

So we have tier rankings based on how many credits you used but then for killer medals it's either you used no credits (less than 1k) or you can use any unlimited amount. Has there ever been discussion of killer ranks for Lvls 1-4 based on same total credits added? Just asking cause I've been a round for just a small fraction of time, but don't seem to recall it. Thanks yo
    Last edited by mcreason; 12-22-2017, 11:52 PM.

kinda agree with mc on this. But if they do add this they better bring killer fam medals. need to finish off my set lol

Comment

That's actually a decent idea for killers

Wonder if it would be hard have a type of menu like when hire ops to select kill round or reg collect round to judge that kind of tier

Comment

I think u should learn to spell before u worry about killer ranks

Comment

Kill points are what make this game such a struggle to play. By offering tiers, you're just going to increase the number of senseless hits which this game already has an abundance of. While I understand your personal desire for this change, the game is shrinking due to an already poorly structured gameplay. Your request would simply conpound the stupidity behind kill points.

Comment

Why even have kill points? Killing should be part of war. Not for medals

Comment

i think level1/2 tiers rewards should be higher especially for golds

Comment

Originally posted by mcreason View Post
                So we have tier rankings based on how many credits you used but then for killer medals it's either you used no credits (less than 1k) or you can use any unlimited amount. Has there ever been discussion of killer ranks for Lvls 1-4 based on same total credits added? Just asking cause I've been a round for just a small fraction of time, but don't seem to recall it. Thanks yo
                I already tried suggesting this 2 years ago. It’s not going to happen.

I would like to see family killer medals come back though, even if there’s no won credits for getting them.

Comment

Originally posted by hard_knocks View Post
                  I think u should learn to spell before u worry about killer ranks

Thanks fam, without you pointing out I left off a t, no one would know what I was saying

Comment

Originally posted by hard_knocks View Post
                    Why even have kill points? Killing should be part of war. Not for medals
                    Because without medals, how can we be medal whores?!?!

Comment

Yes you have been around a fraction of time...so your thoughts are irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
                        Yes you have been around a fraction of time...so your thoughts are irrelevant
                        Yes because so much has changed in this game right?

Comment

Originally posted by SexualChocolate View Post
                          Kill points are what make this game such a struggle to play. By offering tiers, you're just going to increase the number of senseless hits which this game already has an abundance of. While I understand your personal desire for this change, the game is shrinking due to an already poorly structured gameplay. Your request would simply conpound the stupidity behind kill points.
                          words of the wise
                          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                            words of the wise
                            It is wise but honestly I don’t need tiers or KP to senselessly hit somebody... I just need booze

Comment

true...but i think the general outline was that catering to killers cripples the gameplay

seen that before....might as well change name of the game to 'murdering randomly'....

great way to filter out the psychopaths online
                              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X