X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KWVWE View Post
    true

I didn't ask you though :O
    And yet here I am answering you anyway. You don't want answers to your post don't post on the forums it's a simple concept

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyNick View Post
      And yet here I am answering you anyway. You don't want answers to your post don't post on the forums it's a simple concept
      cool.. quick question

where did I say I didn't want answers to my post?

Comment

true

I didn't ask you though :O
        Right there but all you wanted was sarges feedback both nick n hypo gave you sarges answer

Comment

Originally posted by Sid View Post
          Right there but all you wanted was sarges feedback both nick n hypo gave you sarges answer

BOOM with the facts !

Comment

Originally posted by Sid View Post
            all I said was "I didn't ask him" which I didn't. next

Comment

Leave it to a cunt to come in and kill a good time

Comment

Fucking cunts

Comment

and my mission is complete

lets do this again sometime

Comment

Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
                    Racism isn't funny period.

& we disrespect women to much in the world ( TMB ) and its almost like its 1947 in this place with the way we ALL speak to each other ... Although I agree double standards are not cool because you can't check one person & not the rest ... I feel as ADULTS we should at least have the common decentsy to respect one another without using dirogotory remarks
                    Coming from the dumbass that called me a cracker and a honky. You fucking bum

#spreadracismandfear

Comment

and my mission is complete

lets do this again sometime

Comment

good point well made large-sarge

here at YALLHOMOS4Q we will not tolerate the inadequacies of the feeble minded that follow preconceived opinions of fellow humans, we prefer to establish our own evaluation regardless of whether the subject is a nigger gook homo spic spastic or religious freak

its our core belief that all marginalised humans should be tret with equal contempt, once favouritism comes into play it can lead to anarchy

WHITE FLOUR !!!

Comment

The game rules have always been very clear on what is allowed and what is not allowed in terms of player, family and union names and also extends to images and graphics used on profiles and family/union medias. Many of you are vets and know this already but continue to push the envelope to see what you can get away with. The rules are listed below, I suggest everyone read them and remember them.

Thread Closed.

7. Profanity/Racial comments
                          There have been complaints from players with regards to this. This is a game and games are supposed to be fun. If your player name or family name has any excessive profanity or racist comments in it then your name will be changed by admin. Mild adult language will be allowed in player names, but if we find your name to have excessive profanity (ie. f*ck, c*nt), it will be removed. There is NO swearing on the Recruiting Board. You can, however, swear in the boards (but keep it to a minimum) and the FreeForAll chat room and you can do whatever you like in your family chat room and family board as they are not monitored. Profiles or profile pics that get complaints will be dealt with accordingly.

8. Threatening Messages/Racial Comments
                          This is a Mafia based game and insults and threats are a part of that. However, sending messages that personally threaten another player or their livelyhood will result in you being removed from the game. You are welcome to tell someone you are going to take out them and their whole family (gamewise). You are not allowed, for example, to tell someone you know where they live and are coming to get them or to wish any diseases on them or their family. This is a game and it's meant to be fun. Keep your threats to within the game. Abusive messages also will not be tolerated. Insulting someone's race, religion, mental/physical handicaps or sexual orientation may result in your removal.

9. Game Names/Family Names
                          Excessive profanity, racial slurs, religious slurs, strong sexual content or derogatory names against players or any of the groups named in Rule 8 are not allowed for game names or family names. If we come to believe your name implies any of the above, your name will be changed by admin. If your family name is one of these, then admin will rename your family. If your player name has any type of swearing or variation of swearing in it then admin will change your name.
                          TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

Comment

Whats going on is your family media was reported for being offensive, I notice that you missed to emphasize that headline in your memo to us. I removed it. No harm done, except for the drama that you rent boys came with afterwards

Rules were broken, and repaired. You complain about others but you don't report it until you get penalized. Then you accuse staff of playing double standards, for what purpose? We didn't ban anyone or warn anyone we just changed it, with a small notice that it needs to be done.

Cut the bullshit.
                            Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                            X